Ruby/Charlie

ctang

Just had watched episode 5071 on youtube.com...I must admit I was disappointed there was no scenes between Charlie and Ruby in this episode because they were in the same room as one each other (The Diner). Ruby was having dinner with Xavier and Martha when Charlie walked in with Angelo to get something to eat but Charlie and Ruby never acknowledged one each other neither got to hear a greeting fron one each other.

How ridiculous! It's really unfair and harsh of the writers not to give them a scene! :(

That really bothered me, you'd expect a simple 'Hey' at the very least, not for them to act like they barely knew each other.

it is getting ridiculous now!! that has happened like 3 times since the season started!! we dont want changelo we want charlie and ruby scenes!!! and with the liam stuff they better get a good scene or two COME ON!!

^^ Nice you see you are speaking for everyone there saying 'we dont want Changelo'. Because, believe it or not, some people still do want Changelo to happen. Although I do agree its really rediculous the amout of Charlie/Ruby scene's we are getting and I was sooo annoyed last night when they didnt even acknowledge each other in the Diner. Im not even going to hold my breath for any Charlie/Ruby scene's when Ruby is crushing on Liam/if anything was to happen. I've given up all hope on them now. Actually I think we might get a Charlie/Ruby scene when Charlie seeks advice about her relationship with Angelo, but I guess people still wont be happy with that because they are speaking about Angelo. But the way I see it is at least they (the writers) have remembered that Charlie and Ruby are related and we are finally getting a scene with the two of them.

Edited by Danni02

^^ Nice you see you are speaking for everyone there saying 'we dont want Changelo'. Because, believe it or not, some people still do want Changelo to happen. Although I do agree its really rediculous the amout of Charlie/Ruby scene's we are getting and I was sooo annoyed last night when they didnt even acknowledge each other in the Diner. Im not even going to hold my breath for any Charlie/Ruby scene's when Ruby is crushing on Liam/if anything was to happen. I've given up all hope on them now. Actually I think we might get a Charlie/Ruby scene when Charlie seeks advice about her relationship with Angelo, but I guess people still wont be happy with that because they are speaking about Angelo. But the way I see it is at least they (the writers) have remembered that Charlie and Ruby are related and we are finally getting a scene with the two of them.

yes people wont be happy that she is tallking about angelo (again) but hey we get what were given:( and the writers seriously got to sort the storylines out with all the cast not just charlie and ruby

Just had watched episode 5071 on youtube.com...I must admit I was disappointed there was no scenes between Charlie and Ruby in this episode because they were in the same room as one each other (The Diner). Ruby was having dinner with Xavier and Martha when Charlie walked in with Angelo to get something to eat but Charlie and Ruby never acknowledged one each other neither got to hear a greeting fron one each other.

How ridiculous! It's really unfair and harsh of the writers not to give them a scene! :(

That really bothered me, you'd expect a simple 'Hey' at the very least, not for them to act like they barely knew each other.

it is getting ridiculous now!! that has happened like 3 times since the season started!! we dont want changelo we want charlie and ruby scenes!!! and with the liam stuff they better get a good scene or two COME ON!!

Having actually seen the episode I both can and can't see why they played it that way.Charlie was in uniform and with Angelo, two reasons why things would have been extremely tense and awkward with Martha and especially Xavier if she'd wandered over and started a conversation with Ruby.But there are ways they could have played it to show that they'd actually thought about it:Maybe had Angelo ask her if she was going to go and talk to her and her explain why she didn't or even have them exchange a few words away from the table.(Especially since, given that Angelo had just been recounting his conversation with Xavier to her, I assume he told her about Ruby knowing Hugo was alive, which you'd expect to bother her slightly...)