Ruby/Charlie

ctang

I saw it on youtube.com, Callyha. So sweet when they hugged :):wub:

what what hug??

I think they are talking about 5062, when they are in the Diner talking about the play and how Charlie cant go ( :angry: ) and they hug before Ruby leaves.

A total missed opportunity for a good Charlie/Ruby scene. Charlie better have a pretty good excuse for not going to the play

most prob angelo wouldnt change shifts!!! i cant belive the story lines they are giving her angelo this....angelo that and if we do get a scene with ruby and charlie its about angelo (i know a bit exterme but come on lol) and now the whole liam and ruby thing which i am hoping will lead to atleast a scene for r and c but last year was so good for them and they are wasting perfectly good oppertunities to grow on it, like a mental break down for ruby for it to finally it her in the face what has happened and have councelling or something!! and if you were a first time viewer you prob wouldnt know they knew eachother let alone be mother and daughter!! and move her back in with charles!!

rant over lol

A total missed opportunity for a good Charlie/Ruby scene. Charlie better have a pretty good excuse for not going to the play

most prob angelo wouldnt change shifts!!!

Charlie was working but it wasn't explained why she couldn't have taken time off.(How long has she known when the play would be?)Not sure if Angelo was working as well or not, they were working together earlier in the day when he told her about Hugo.

(Course the real reason is Esther had used up her episode count on cop scenes...)

Just had watched episode 5071 on youtube.com...I must admit I was disappointed there was no scenes between Charlie and Ruby in this episode because they were in the same room as one each other (The Diner). Ruby was having dinner with Xavier and Martha when Charlie walked in with Angelo to get something to eat but Charlie and Ruby never acknowledged one each other neither got to hear a greeting fron one each other.

How ridiculous! It's really unfair and harsh of the writers not to give them a scene! :(

Just had watched episode 5071 on youtube.com...I must admit I was disappointed there was no scenes between Charlie and Ruby in this episode because they were in the same room as one each other (The Diner). Ruby was having dinner with Xavier and Martha when Charlie walked in with Angelo to get something to eat but Charlie and Ruby never acknowledged one each other neither got to hear a greeting fron one each other.

How ridiculous! It's really unfair and harsh of the writers not to give them a scene! :(

That really bothered me, you'd expect a simple 'Hey' at the very least, not for them to act like they barely knew each other.