Ruby/Charlie

ctang

Ok, how about, Charlie passes her detective exam...then some pissed off convict she arrested years ago comes back on the scene, kidnaps Ruby...holds her hostage for a few days and Charlie has to deal with where her true loyalties lie, cop or mother.

Then there could be some sort of conflict between her and Angelo, where he's trying to be all professional and she starts to think he doesn't care for Ruby and she can't be with him if he can't accept her.

Then she could find Ruby using her new detective skills or training, and Ruby's on deaths door because of her diabetes or whatevere, she 's all "in critical condidtion"....Charlie worries about her...then Ruby comes around and because of her near death experience realises how much she needs Charlie in her life and calls her mum for the first time and they move back in together.

Sound good??

Oh and for all the Changelo fans who will have a hissy fit over them breaking up (which personally I would like to see on a permanent basis) they could get back together for another little while. Until some other drama comes along and rips them apart :-D

Edited by lollypop

Yeah she did. It was in the second part of their conversation when they were in the dinner.

Charlie said "You know, you're pretty smart for the daughter of a basket case" and then starts squeezing her cheek like your older relative would messing around and Ruby starts laughing hysterially and says mum in a joking, playful manner.

It was sweet, bit disappointed there wasn't much of a reaction out of Charlie, as far as we know this is the first time Ruby was used the 'M' word.

I don't see the big deal about Ruby calling Charlie mum! :blink: and I don't think the writers are even taking any notice of it at all. Anyway I prefer when she calls her Charlie, its something shes called her for all of 16 years so really I think she should still call her Charlie.

I don't see the big deal about Ruby calling Charlie mum! :blink: and I don't think the writers are even taking any notice of it at all. Anyway I prefer when she calls her Charlie, its something shes called her for all of 16 years so really I think she should still call her Charlie.

yea that is true but i think as she comes to terms with charlie being her mum she will think of using that as as what she calls her but i like it when she calls her charles lol

but do you remember when belle started calling amanda mum occurionally (spelling :( ) i think ruby may do that!! :)

OMG have you heard the rumours of maybe a liam and ruby romance!!!

I think personally that Charlie will go nuts if this is true lol and could cause a scene in the diner like "stay away from my daughter" or even a nice sucker punch lol. Very interesting if they are true and he is not that much younger than charlie....woo can not wait lol