Ruby/Charlie

ctang

I have always liked the relationship between the two of them. I like that they talk to each other about private stuff and the fact that they are so close especially given the age difference. Ruby is always supportive of Charlie even if she does not agree with the things she does for example sleeping with Angelo whilst he was with May but she listens to her reasons and supports her. I think that Charlie genuienly cares about Rubys wellbeing and always looks out for her and makes choices which she thinks will be best for Ruby.

It will be interesting to see the way their relationship will go given the upcoming storyline between the two

Edited by twinkletoesjess

I have always liked the relationship between the two of them. I like that they talk to each other about private stuff and the fact that they are so close especially given the age difference. Ruby is always supportive of Charlie even if she does not agree with the things she does for example sleeping with Angelo whilst he was with May but she listens to her reasons and supports her. I think that Charlie genuienly cares about Rubys wellbeing and always looks out for her and makes choices which she thinks will be best for Ruby.

It will be interesting to see the way their relationship will go given the upcoming storyline between the two

I agree! I have always loved the relationship between these two. They have their fights like all other siblings but at the end of the day, they will always be there supporting one another :D I really like that they are able to talk about anything together.

I cannot wait to see how this new storyline pans out. I bet there'll be a lot of angst in the beginning but ultimately I think we'll see their relationship back on track to one extent or another :) and hopefully we'll get a lot of great Charlie/Ruby scenes when that happens.

New Esther and Rebecca interview with the Morning Show talking about the on goinging Charlie/Ruby storyline.

WARNING: This does contain spoilers for those who don't watch the show at Aussie pace

http://au.tv.yahoo.com/home-and-away/video...mmer-bay-shock/

Edited by cocoblush

I really love this storyline, has to be one of my favourites for a long time.

Saying that, I am disapointed that its going to ruin their relationship, as I love how close these two were. But that interview gives me some hope for their relationship. :) I know itll never be the same again, but Im sure they can get it pretty close.

I wonder if Ruby will ever call Charlie 'mum'.