Dexter Walker - Tom Green & Charles Cottier

Jen

I watched all the eps via the 'H&A catch-up' and was pleasantly surprised, a very decent week, especially the first 2-3 nights. Liked Xavier's scene with Palmer about doing the opposite. :D

I'd obviously like to discuss this in the H&A forum but for some reason it says 'Protected Forum'??

That's because there's a password on it to prevent topic titles from showing in the main index (and spoiling international viewers)

The passwords for each forum are written in their descriptions.

I definetley prefer this Dexter to the first one. The first one was abit awkward and shy, but this one is quite witty and cool :lol:

I believe Dexter has to hang out with more people then just his sister, Indi and her freind Romeo (and possible boyfriend).

He doesn't really hang out with anyone on his own.

I agree :)

I believe Dexter has to hang out with more people then just his sister, Indi and her freind Romeo (and possible boyfriend).

He doesn't really hang out with anyone on his own.

I'm gonna rephrase this a bit and ask "Why would anyone want to hang out with Dexter?". He's creepy to the point of putting people off with his weirdness and seems more preoccupied with his pursuit of a woman twice his age than he is establishing friendships among his peers in Summer Bay. Seriously have you seen how Romeo has reacted to him, he thinks he's weird and I'm sure he's not the only one. The stuff with Marilyn on Friday's episode was extremely creepy and unsettling.

^ agreed, i just hope there is more depth with this Marylin sl, i normally like to reserve my judgement till the very end so i will wait and see. I am loving this character one minute he is so irritating and the next he is adorable, i am up for something different its better than bad boy turning good which by the way i am so over those sl.

At first I liked the new Dexter but now I'm beginning to hate him. His crush on Marilyn is so weird and the way he is conspiring to break up his Dad and Marilyn. Does he honestly think Marilyn would dump Sid for him? What was with the hat he was wearing in Mondays and Tuesdays episodes? Where are the fashion police when you need them?

At first I liked the new Dexter but now I'm beginning to hate him. His crush on Marilyn is so weird and the way he is conspiring to break up his Dad and Marilyn. Does he honestly think Marilyn would dump Sid for him? What was with the hat he was wearing in Mondays and Tuesdays episodes? Where are the fashion police when you need them?

Finally people are starting to see it too.