Dexter Walker - Tom Green & Charles Cottier

Jen

I don't think I've EVER hated a character as much as the new Dexter. He's incredibly painful.

I actually like sarcasm, but he takes it way, way too far. Everything he says is full of sarcasm, he's completely over the top. I think I've laughed at about 2 things he's said in a month. He better ease up on it because he's driving me insane, so much so that I had to turn off last nights episode because I couldn't take him any more.

It's like they're trying to develop a new Robbie, problem is that Robbie was an exceptional character, lots of depth, and was legitimately funny whereas Dexter is just plain annoying and forced.

Edited by GameTime

^I actually found Robbie to be all of the things you just said about Dex. Imo its not fair to compare the two since Dexter has been on for a few weeks, Robbie was there years.

Yeah but I found Robbie instantly likeable, whereas I'm not even sure that the actor who plays Dexter can do anything else OTHER than act sarcastic. He's so forced in everything he does, not the least bit funny.

I love his sarky comments, I love him more than the other one! He is such a breath of fresh air although when he was talking to Romeo about Annie, I couldnt really get to grips with it, it took me a few moments to realise that he used to date her.

I think he's working well so far; I quite like that he goes too far sometimes, like telling Romeo about Indi's dream. It's also interesting that he seems to care about fitting in.

That's what made me turn it off. What a joke that was. Haven't watch any of this weeks episodes, not worth it. The current writers have no idea.

I watched all the eps via the 'H&A catch-up' and was pleasantly surprised, a very decent week, especially the first 2-3 nights. Liked Xavier's scene with Palmer about doing the opposite. :D

I'd obviously like to discuss this in the H&A forum but for some reason it says 'Protected Forum'??

Edited by GameTime