Dexter Walker - Tom Green & Charles Cottier

Jen

• 2 weeks later...

Poor Dex Sid wanted to send him to rehab but it was almost heartbreaking when Dex begged Sid tot ake him home I wonder how the family will handle taking care of Dex and I wonder if April will pitch in and help look after Dex.

I really hope Dex one day gets back to his old funny quirky self but for now it's good to see Dex struggling and Charles Cottier is doing a good job :)

Charles Cottier is doing a amazing job playing Dex at the moment!

He has played his scenes so well!

I miss the old Dex though, it's heartbreaking seeing him like this! :(

I agree with Paige and I also miss the old Dex though, it's heartbreaking seeing him like this! :(

It's good that he is home again with his family and April though.

Edited by Romeo&Indi Forever

Charles Cottier is doing a amazing job playing Dex at the moment!

He has played his scenes so well!

I miss the old Dex though, it's heartbreaking seeing him like this! :(

I agree with Paige and I also miss the old Dex though, it's heartbreaking seeing him like this! :(

It's good that he is home again with his family and April though.

I agree, guys.

I am looking forwards to more Dex including Dex/April stuff here in NZ next week in Episode 5597

:)

• 4 weeks later...

I so loved Dex today. So desperate to help April and still struggling so hard with what he's going through. I'm getting a bit annoyed with the people surrounding him though with their low estimations I mean the drs said he'd never walk or talk again potentially and now look at the boy? He's come such a long way and I would like his family and April to give him a bit of credit for that I really would. He is such a strong character and I'm so impressed with all the nuances and moments Charles Cottier is putting in to this to make this so believable. It's so obvious how much all this has affected him and he should be so applauded for that. He has brought all kinds of new dimensions to Dexter even whilst keeping the number 1 thing that's lovable about him his big heart. Meep. Love Dex SO much.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I want to give a high five to Charles Cottier for his work as Dex this year. I think he deserves serious recognition and kudos and awards for his portrayal of a brain injured character. 2012 we have seen Dex support his sister, father through the murder of Stu, realize and reconnect with his April love, get into nursing, thrive at the hospital, rent their first place, go through the trauma of a car accident that was in no way his fault, learn to talk, walk and struggle back to normalcy again,

and then get set back with these new seizures.

He's impressed me SO much. I can't even say. To see all these sides to Dex that Charles has fleshed out. So much more than the comedy of previous years for his character and so impressive. Even with all these twists and turns and hurdles that have been thrown at Dex he's stayed completely true to his character, sweet, thoughtful, selfless and funny and I have been so freaking blown away with Charles's performance. A+ Dexter Walker year for me. I can not WAIT to see him deal with the fallout from this year into 2013.