Dexter Walker - Tom Green & Charles Cottier

Jen

Of course it's bloody cheating.I don't care how cute and adorable they are, I can't see how this storyline can possibly play out without me hating both of them.What the hell have they done to Dexter.It's not like he and April even have that sort of chemistry anyway, they were just friends five minutes ago, suddenly he's "in love" with her.Made even more frustrating by the fact they keep pushing other girls that Dexter is perfectly free to date and would work perfectly well with him in his direction only for him to insist on pursuing the one that's dating one of his friends.

It is cheating and I am slowly starting to dislike Dex. He is starting something up with his friends girlfriend and it is wrong, completely and utterly wrong. Dex is not normally like this & I hate the path that the writers seem determined to push Dex down. If something isn't done about it soon then I don't think I will like Dex again & that would be a great shame.

There are so many redeeming qualities about him that I'm sure true dex fans will forgive him for his one and only mistake. He alSo Persued his fathers girlfriend so I don't find it out of character oh and don't forget about what happened with Annie even though his head was different it was still Dex

Edited by Perry

I am a true Dex fan and the fact that he has been in this position means that he should have learnt from his actions. If he had done it once before and then again with April. I might not be so upset & annoyed but it is 3 times now and it is a bit annoying now because they are making Dex into someone that I don't like.

It's just an aspect of him and naivety to social situations and relationships, he's not perfect and he does behave inapropriatly on occasion and I don't like everything about him but he is Dex and he always redeems himself plus SCANDALOUS Dex is HAWT!

• 4 months later...

I am really liking Dex at the moment, and refuse to hate him for his most recent indiscretion.

It was just a mistake afterall and Dallas came onto him, not the other way around!

I little worry though has popped into my head...does Dex actually have sex with Dallas?! The sneak peek kinda gives that impression seeing as everyone is clapping at him in congratulations...?

I am really liking Dex at the moment, and refuse to hate him for his most recent indiscretion.

It was just a mistake afterall and Dallas came onto him, not the other way around!

I little worry though has popped into my head...does Dex actually have sex with Dallas?! The sneak peek kinda gives that impression seeing as everyone is clapping at him in congratulations...?

He didn't. He walked away later saying to her that he already has a girlfriend.

In the sneak peek for tomorrow's episode there's a Heath/April scene where Heath tells April that Dex didn't sleep with Dex because she was with RB that night.

Edited by MatildaHunterFan

Dex apolizes to April and she believes he didn't sleep with Dallas well Heath told April Dallas was with a Riverboy that night but I'm curious to know which one it was but she doesn't think they will get back together well I hope the H&A writers don't ruin it I think they should be together.

Edited by Aden_Belle

• 9 months later...

Can we please talk about how ridiculously awesome the fallout from this crash is going to be on our boy Dex. I want to see a bit of personality change as he tries to struggle with his injuries and the fact his good friend did it to him. I want depression and angst. I want to see the Walkers all never take him for granted as the comedian of the family again. I'd like to see lots of Sid/Dex bonding and a hard road back for him, because I think Charles has the acting ability to make this brilliant.

Edited by izzyhoyland