Sid Walker - Robert Mammone

Lucky him landing in such a big role like Sid starting on a high note like that, he's got all the ladies chasing him he earns there respect just like that he gets to command them and gets paid for it, even for free some exchange i find sometimes hard to believe where all this is coming from perhaps i need to watch some of the actors previous gigs to get the picture !

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was reading somewhere but can't remember where that the actor has got 6 kids with his wife, is that true?

If yes, completely the opposite to his character. :P

I have a feeling that you are getting Robert Mammone confused with Jay Laga'aia in the children stakes... Jay has eight children as state in this article: here.

As to Robert's martial status and if he does have any children, I have no idea. I do know that he's an amazing actor and I first enjoyed him in the movie "The Crossing" with Danielle Spencer (the now Mrs Crowe) and Russell Crowe. It's a sad movie but a good one to watch for those Robert Mammone fans who'd like to see his earlier work.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER

Sid has got to be the WORST doctor ever to grace the show in terms of his "giving people advice" role. All the doctors tend to be town counsellors as well; ie Flynn and Rachel but Sid's pretty bad at it. Tony asks him how Rachel is at work and expresses his worry at her losing passion for her job and Sid starts ranting on about marriage problems and how he needs to sort it out now (despite the fact that he's a serial cheater.) Don't think I'd be wanting to take advice from him!

I was reading somewhere but can't remember where that the actor has got 6 kids with his wife, is that true?

If yes, completely the opposite to his character. :P

I have a feeling that you are getting Robert Mammone confused with Jay Laga'aia in the children stakes... Jay has eight children as state in this article: here.

As to Robert's martial status and if he does have any children, I have no idea. I do know that he's an amazing actor and I first enjoyed him in the movie "The Crossing" with Danielle Spencer (the now Mrs Crowe) and Russell Crowe. It's a sad movie but a good one to watch for those Robert Mammone fans who'd like to see his earlier work.

Thanks!

but i am sure it was Robert. I did read about Jay as well.

Sid has got to be the WORST doctor ever to grace the show in terms of his "giving people advice" role. All the doctors tend to be town counsellors as well; ie Flynn and Rachel but Sid's pretty bad at it. Tony asks him how Rachel is at work and expresses his worry at her losing passion for her job and Sid starts ranting on about marriage problems and how he needs to sort it out now (despite the fact that he's a serial cheater.) Don't think I'd be wanting to take advice from him!

I quite like that about him - far more realistic than the "Super doctor" status that both Rachel and Flynn (though Flynn moreso) seemed to acquire. Him not being terribly good at it also gives them a chance to use other characters as advisors.