Captain Planet

Guest dncllpyk

Did anyone watch this show it was on in the early to mid 90's. Its currently screening on Boomerang at 9:10pm Monday to Friday. What are your thoughts about this show? I always liked when I grew up it was a good show. I think kids should watch now days because its all about saving the enviroment. And why pollution is bad. My favourite character was probably Wheeler his ring was Fire.

"Captain Planet...he's a hero...gonna cut pollution down to zero..."Or was it radiation?To be honest, I was aware of it but I don't ever remember sitting through a whole episode.I think I was possibly just getting to the age when I was a bit too old for that stuff.Or more likely, it was on "the other side."I was more of a BBC boy.Somehow managed to miss all of The New Tomorrow People...

I still love Captain Planet. Every now and then I'll go on youtube just to listen to the end credits song :P Wheeler was also my favourite but I never got teased for having a crush on him, lol.

I agree that it's a good show to have on now, much better than some of the stuff that does get played.

Archived