One in a Million (by Georgia) - comments

maccaz

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

loved that ending, because without saying it, you've shown us all the grief and troubled times that aden was probably going through before he could pluck up the courage to go and see martha and talk to her as he needed to.

then again, i wonder what it would have been like if it only took him 3 days to go and get it. but, you're right i suppose, as he didn't really know martha that well, he probably wouldn't seek her out just because she'd been through the same thing... Hrm1

More :D

Wow! This fic is just brilliant! I've been reading it on and off for a little while now, and now that I've caught up... Wow! Fantastic! But so, so sad too!

That last chapter was great. Esp the whole letter to Martha and how Belle wanted her to help him. And I absolutely loved that last line about it taking him 3 months :(

Cannot wait for more!

ohmygod I didn't see that happening!!

and yet you did it so beautifully that it just seemed to make sense... wow. what a twist; and great job on doing it because it literally knocked my socks off.

i loved this fic, and will definitely read more of yours!

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to One in a Million (by Georgia) - comments