Choices (by Adelle2008) - comments

SummerBayLocal

Really like how you have given this story a cool turn - killing both Jai and Melody off in the space of about 5 lines - of course there is a chance that Jai has survived but I doubt that very much.

I am left to wonder how Geoff will react when Nicole lets loose she might be pregnant - but if we take the scene from the actual show he should be quite supportive - I also like the way you have built the two relationships up - they both seem quite strong.

Two really good chapters, Hope you post some more new stuff up soon!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Melody and Jai!? Oh my god, poor people. :(

Love how Aden and Belle stick together, they're sweet :wub:

I hope Nicole tells Geoff about her being pregnant, he better take it okay haha, but somehow I doubt it with everything that's going on... :unsure:

Great Update :):). Update sooon please?

Geoff's a d*ckhead!!!! How selfish does he want to be. If i were Nicole, I would seriously never talk to him again haha. But that wouldn't make a good story would it? :lol:

Aden is so cute. I'm glad he loves all that stuff :wub:

Great Chapter, I loved it :) update soon pleaseeee?

I also hope that Geoff realises that he has to stand by Nicole - but I can also see why he went a bit wierd - Nicole had known for two months and hadn't thought of telling him, hes just scared but will no doubt see the light at the end of the tunnel..

also is that Annie going all mad on us now?

Good Chapter

Oooh, poor Nicole! Geoff better sort himself out soon. How could he do something like that? Although, I guess I can kinda of see the root of his reactions...

Annie... aw! I actually thought that Jai hadn't drowned for the second, but no, you just made it into a dream :( Poor girl!

Aden :wub: Need I say more?

Update soon please?

xoxo

Oh gosh.I genuinely don't know what's going to happen to Belle here and I am really looking forward to finding out.Liked the bit where Aden assumed she was pregnant and went and told everyone and nice that the relationship between her and Geoff hasn't been forgotten.