Rape revelation (Kyle and Jackie O radio stunt)

Guest adellejefferiesxox

Well that sums it up perfectly. "Is that the only experience you have had?" is a valid question, probably a little insensitive, but still valid enough. I don't think it should have been aired, but Kyle and Jackie have done nothing wrong. :unsure:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the other thing is the idea of a 14 yr old doing the segment in the first place.Four things need to happen.

1.They need to put an age restriction of sixteen plus on it.

2.Apparently the don't use a time delay system.This experience shows that they need to start using one.Now.

3.They need to come back!!!

4.Kyle needs to come back to Idol.I'll scream if Dicko goes of at some poor girl about her weight this year.That's if i bother with it at all.

End of story.

Just listened to it now on youtube, and I have to say, if anyone is at fault it was that stupid mother. The poor girl didn't know what to say.

And as for the show getting suspended, I thought they handled with it very well. When the DJ said ''Is that the only experience you had'' it was obvious that he was just in shock and didn't know what to say. Its ridicolous that he got fired off Idol.

• 1 month later...

Archived