If We Never Came To Summer Bay

Guest Georgia

Chapter Eleven: Aden’s perspective

I had never really wanted to be an actor. I had kind of stumbled into it by accident but nothing would bring me to regret my decision. Even though it wasn’t my first choice, it ended up as the best choice.

Every time I walked down the street, someone recognised me. Other actors got sick of it, but not me.

At eighteen years old, I loved the attention, the respect, the admiration.

There was only one thing I didn’t like, and that was that I didn’t get a chance to have a normal girlfriend.

Sure, girls wanted me, but for my money, and my world recognition, not for the actual Aden Jeffries.

Tonight was a night like any other night. I was out, promoting my new movie. Fans were everywhere, flocking to me like flies, but that was when the night changed. I literally walked into a girl who was trying to escape the madness. I swept her off her feet, and straight to the floor.

“Oh god, I’m so sorry”, the girl stuttered, after pulling herself to her feet

“Chill babe, it wasn’t your fault. It was me, trying to get past all of these fans”, I said

That raised her eyes from the floor, and shocked me into silence. She was beautiful, but not in that cheap way. Her eyes had something hidden in them, a secret that penetrated to her very soul.

I grabbed her hand, gently so as not to hurt her, and pulled her a tiny bit closer to me

“I’m Aden Jeffries”

“I know who you are. Everyone in the world, except the people that are living under rocks, knows who you are”

“I was only introducing myself to get your name”

“Belle Taylor”, she spoke quietly, as if unsure of herself

“Why the sad tone Belle? Someone as beautiful as you shouldn’t be sad. You should be out partying it up”

“I can’t. I have a boyfriend”

For some reason, a small bit of sadness jolted through my body. I wouldn’t have minded getting to know Belle Taylor a bit better, but that wasn’t the most concerning thing about her speech.

“You don’t sound happy for someone who has a boyfriend. You speak as if he’s a jailer, instead of a boyfriend”

“He is a jailer”, she whispered quietly, so quiet I could barely hear her.

“That doesn’t sound too promising”, I told her, and suddenly, she pulled away

“I don’t know why I’m baring my heart to a famous actor. It’s not like you care”

I understood where she was coming from. Why on earth should I care anyway?

She tried to pull away again, but I was still holding onto her wrist.

“Ouch”, I could hear her hiss in the darkness, so I pulled her into the glow of a street light

“You’ve got a huge bruise here and a cut about your eye”

“Aden, back off. I don’t need your help. Go and pick up one of your groupies”, she spat at me, before storming away. She got about twenty metres away, before she doubled up in pain.

“Belle, are you ok?” I called, running after her, the fans long forgotten, waiting impatiently by the cinema.

Her shirt had ridden slightly up her back, and I could see the bruises all up her back and it all clicked into place.

“He abuses you.”

She made no attempt to deny it. Instead her eyes welled up with tears, and she anxiously tried to walk away from me, but I kept a firm grip.

“Please Aden, let go. He’ll come looking for me soon, and I can’t be seen here with you. He’ll fly of the handle”, Belle whispered, tears choking up her voice. As if summoning him by her words, some guy, who was already steaming, came rushing towards the pair.

“Mate, I would appreciate it if you would take your hands of my girlfriend”, the guy fumed

“Well, I would appreciate it if you wouldn’t abuse your girlfriend, but we don’t always get what we want, do we?”

Before I knew it, my hand had left Belle’s arm, and had swung towards the guys face. I could hear the guy’s nose cracking beneath my hand.

“You can keep Belle; she’s nothing but a skank anyway. I was thinking about dumping her for a while now. It’s not like she gives you anything but trouble. Rape is the only way to get close to her”, the unnamed guy spat at me, before turning and leaving.

Belle, still crying, threw herself into my arms.

“No one has ever done anything like that for me”, she sobbed into my shirt

What on earth have I got myself into?

A/N: Sorry if anyone thinks I am cheapening rape. I'm not, I just know that I can happen in relationships sometimes. Sorry again, if it insulted you.

Chapter Twelve: Belle’s perspective

It must be a dream, I told myself over and over again. There was no other way to explain the current situation. I was in the arms of world famous actor, Aden Jeffries, sobbing in his shirt, as he had just punched my abusive boyfriend, and gotten me out of that relationship.

“Definitely a dream,” I whispered, and was amazed to hear another voice respond

“Definitely not a dream”, Aden reprimanded, and lifted my chin, so that he could look into my eyes. “I just punched some random guy on the street for you and you think it’s a dream? Now that hurts!”

“I’m sorry Aden,” I cried, more tears flowing down my cheeks. I had gotten so used to being hit every time I was reprimanded, that I was literally flinching back from Aden.

“Oh Belle, I was only joking. I didn’t mean it like that” Aden said, the apology clear in his voice.

“That’s alright. It’s not your fault. It’s mine. It’s just like Adrian said, I’m nothing but a skank. You should leave now, while you still have the chance”

“Don’t you ever say that”, Aden whispered angrily, “Adrian is just stupid. He doesn’t know what he’s talking about.”

“But he does Aden. That’s why he said all those things. We were best friends for three years, and we’ve dated for three years. He knows me better than I know myself”, I whispered back, hate pouring into my voice.

“Well, I’m just going to have to change your mind. I know I’ve only known you for one night, but do you want to come to my movie premiere with me?”

I looked into Aden’s eyes, to see if he was telling the truth or if he was just playing with me. He seemed serious

“I would love to, if you don’t mind taking me”

“I never mind taking beautiful women with me”, he informed me, which actually brought a smile to my face. It had been ages since someone had called me beautiful.

He held onto my hand tightly, and with his spare hand, he wiped the tears of my face.

“Come on, let’s go.”

I nodded and, still holding onto his hand, allowed myself to walk beside him, instead of in his shadow, like I had become accustomed to.

I had the best night of my life. The movie was fantastic, Aden’s acting was beyond amazing, the way he dealt with fans was wonderful and the way he held my hand all night long... that was intoxicating.

If I hadn’t just got out of a major relationship, I would have immediately thought I had a crush, but that couldn’t be right.

Adrian had been my life for six years; I couldn’t just get over that in a night.

But, if I was honest with myself, I had been over the relationship for the last two and a half years. I just couldn’t get out of it. So maybe, just maybe, I did have a crush on Aden Jeffries.

After all, he was amazing. Kind, helpful, caring... just wonderful. A complete opposite to Adrian. And maybe that was what I needed. A complete opposite.

But, he was a major movie star. Why was I even bothering debating with myself? He was a famous actor, who had been nice to me for one night. Why was I bothering to imagine a relationship with him, when there were so many more women he could choose from, all of them better than me?

“That was an amazing movie Aden. I haven’t seen one of your movies before. You’re acting is outstanding” I whispered quietly into his ear, otherwise the noise of the cinema would have drowned out my voice

A smile lit up Aden’s face, and his eyes sparkled. I could tell he was immensely proud of his work, and compliments made his day. I was glad to see he was so passionate about something. Little did I know, it wasn’t just my compliment that had made him happy...

“Belle,” he whispered in my ear, sending a tingly feeling straight through my body, “I know this is sudden, but I feel like I’ve known you for my entire life. I suddenly can’t imagine sitting through a movie without you by my side. Do you want to go out with me, Belle Taylor?”

He was kidding. This was the end of my Cinderella night. He was just messing with my mind. Why did he have to joke about that of all things though?

“Well?”

“You’re seriously asking me to go out with you?”

Aden nodded his head

“If you’re really serious...” I trailed off, as Aden leaned closer to me, and pressed his lips lightly against mine.

It was... perfect. His lips were fully of passion, and care, instead of hatred. His hand drifted up to my head and stroked my hair softly. My whole body tingled with delight. When he pulled away, I could feel the smile spread across my face.

“In that case, yes” I whispered softly, as his lips came crashing down on mine again.

And my Cinderella night continued

The next chapter will be the epilogue. Hope you guys are enjoying this :D Thanks to Elainea and Red Ranger 1, for the reviews.

Chapter Thirteen: Epilogue

Aden:

It felt good to be a famous actor, actually it felt great. Aden Jeffries woke up every morning with a smile on his face and Belle Taylor in his bed. He was rich, he was famous, and he had everything he wanted. He had asked Belle out after one night, after viewing a movie. She had told him that his acting was amazing, and she had never seen him act before. That was what had done it for him. Belle was there, not because he was famous, but because she liked him for him. He had to ask her out, and it had been the best decision of his life. They had been dating for six months now, and it was going well. The night before, they had finally slept together, and it had been worth the wait, for both of them. Aden Jeffries was a famous actor, with a beautiful, amazing girlfriend, and a fantastic life. He wouldn’t change that for anyone.

Belle:

She had known him for 6 months and one night, and she loved him, not because he was a famous actor but because he was Aden. They went everywhere together, and she told him absolutely everything, and nothing repulsed him. If anyone had told her a year ago, that she would be out of the relationship with Adrian, and practically living with the world’s most famous actor, she would have kicked them out of her house, and told them to stop messing with her head. But now, she was living the dream. But somehow, the reality was so much better than any dream she had ever had.

Nicole:

Her mother was still a *****, but Nicole didn’t care. Geoff had changed everything. She lived life to the fullest, as if every day was her last. What had happened to Annie was a wake-up call for her. She now worked at the same centre as Geoff, giving her true life testimony to help those who really needed it. And it was amazing. She loved helping other people, trying to fix their lives, not because she was a meddler, but because when someone helped with your life, it made all the difference.

Geoff:

Nicole, Annie and the centre were his life. Nicole didn’t know, but he was going to ask her to live with him, as soon he had saved enough for a deposit on a house. Annie didn’t know, but he was going to adapt the ground floor of the house, so she could live on the bottom floor, and he and Nicole could live on the top floor. And the centre was blooming. Nicole worked there, helping troubled teens who were just like her old self. Annie popped in every now and then and helped out as well, but she was busy on a secret project, and Geoff, for one, was intrigued to find out what it was. At this moment in time, life was almost perfect. The only problem was Annie’s wheelchair.

Annie:

She was in a wheelchair, and had a very, very, very slim chance of ever having children, but Annie was surprisingly calm about her future. She popped into Geoff’s centre every now and then, and helped out Nicole, but mainly, she worked on her own idea. She wanted to open her own centre, for abused children. If she couldn’t have her own children, she was going to try and help the children who weren’t happy. That was her purpose for life.

Ruby:

Her father had no memory, but he had been put into a home. Her sister had decided to quit her job and travel. For Ruby Buckton, life was breeze at the moment. Every couple of weeks, she got a postcard from Charlie, talking about the fantastic time she was having. Every Sunday, Ruby went to visit her father. She was staying with her aunt, who cooked for her, and helped her clean the house. Life had changed for the better. The only problem was, she hadn’t seen Xavier again, but if she thought really hard about it, she decided that it was the best way. Xavier had just been a tool, so that she could escape her life. But now, she had nothing to escape.

Xavier:

Xavier had gone home. Something Ruby had said had struck a chord with him. He had a family, so he should be there, instead of on the street. Life may not have been perfect for Xavier, but it was improving, slowly but surely.

And that's it, the end of the story. Thank you for everyone who reviewed :D It makes my day to read the reviews :) I'm kind of missing this fiction already, so now I'm looking to write another fan fiction, to fill the gap. If anyone has any ideas, let me know :D

Georgia

x

Comments

Archived