Jess Tovey - her next move: "RESCUE Special Ops" Prem Ch 9 A

Guest laladada

It's clearly a rip-off of Rush, which I don't like, but I do like Libby Tanner and the ads I've seen for it look like a GOOD version of what All Saints MRU has been trying to achieve, so if it fits with my schedule, I'll give it a go.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Glad to see Jess moving on- I hope to see her looking a lot less thin and more healthy. She seemed to be losing weight every episode in HAA, not sure whether it was to make Belle look more ill or what.

Wasn't Katherine Hicks in Out of the Blue as Poppy? Can't imagine her as another character, but I'm sure she is talented enough.

Glad to see Jess moving on- I hope to see her looking a lot less thin and more healthy. She seemed to be losing weight every episode in HAA, not sure whether it was to make Belle look more ill or what.

Wasn't Katherine Hicks in Out of the Blue as Poppy? Can't imagine her as another character, but I'm sure she is talented enough.

Yeah, Katherine played Poppy in Out of the Blue. From what i've seen of it she's great as Heidi in Rescue Special Ops too... Strange seeing her with red hair though :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived