Happy Birthday Home & Away

Guest Mishyy

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Norman and Cornelia look like the life and souls of the party! I miss Emily Symons, she hasnt been on Emmerdale now for a year so its not like she's only just arrived in Australia which is what she made it sound like.

Just because she left Emmerdale a year ago it doesn't neccessarily mean she come straight back to Australia,so maybe she has just arrived.

Maybe we'll get a Fisheer/Maz reunion onscreen.She's supposed to have cancer so maybe she comes back to die.

I would love if Don came back but this time with Marilyn but with only Alf, Irene and Colleen who know them I don't see it happening.

Also would love to see Selina come back but that's never going to happen.

I still can't believe Tempany was there! Weird how she's in no photos, maybe she avoided the camera or perhaps no one knew who she was? haha I would have liked to have seen her in some of the photos with the current cast like talking to Esther or something. :P

We will have to wait till next weeks mags to see some photos of other people I guess.

Norman and Cornelia look like the life and souls of the party! I miss Emily Symons, she hasnt been on Emmerdale now for a year so its not like she's only just arrived in Australia which is what she made it sound like.

Just because she left Emmerdale a year ago it doesn't neccessarily mean she come straight back to Australia,so maybe she has just arrived.

Well actually she only left Emmerdale on extended leave so she could go back to Australia to be with her family so I'd say she came to Aus very soon after she finished up on Emmerdale

I would love if Don came back but this time with Marilyn but with only Alf, Irene and Colleen who know them I don't see it happening.

I still can't believe Tempany was there! Weird how she's in no photos, maybe she avoided the camera or perhaps no one knew who she was? haha I would have liked to have seen her in some of the photos with the current cast like talking to Esther or something. :P

We will have to wait till next weeks mags to see some photos of other people I guess.

Don and Marilyn also know Leah, VJ (when he was a baby), Morag and Kirsty.

Don and Marilyn also know Leah, VJ (when he was a baby), Morag and Kirsty.

Don does but Marilyn would only know Morag, she left the Bay before Leah and Kirsty arrived.

I'd love for them both to return, and apparently Emily isn't returning to Emmerdale anytime soon (read in the tv guide last week that the producers have no plans to bring Louise back).

Where have you actually seen that Tempany was there? I'm pretty sure she hasn't been mentioned in any of the articles....

Where have you actually seen that Tempany was there? I'm pretty sure she hasn't been mentioned in any of the articles....

Exactly! haha nah she was there, the guy from The Morning Show recognized her. I'm glad someone did :P

temp_handa21.jpg

temp_handa212.jpg

temp_handa213.jpg

I read in the paper that the card board cut out of Kyle & Jackie O was the closest anyone got to the celebs so I'm guessing they split the club in 2 and had the stars on one side and the plebs on the other :lol:

^Tempany features in the 'Home & Away turns 21' video on the OS, where they interview some of the present/past actors at the party. :)

Ah okey doke, cheers for that.

I don't tend to head there that often :P

Archived