Lincoln Lewis To Leave H&A?

Guest Mishyy

That would be that Geoff is considering going to university after school - but there's no uni in Summer Bay.

He wouldn't have to leave just because he's going to uni - Hayley, Noah, Dani and Irene all attended a local uni, so there must be one not that far away. That said, I've never been a fan of Geoff or Annie so it wouldn't bother me if he left.

I hope its true. Even though Lincoln is incredibly good looking, I can not stand Geoff.

I agree, getting rid of the awful Geoff would be a positive thing.

For once, I agree; due to the fact that I hate both Annie and Geoff Campbell, Have Geoff sent to Uni, kill Annie off; and Home and Away will hopefully get their ratings back up again.

I only liked Geoff for a little while, in the beginning of his relationship with Nicole. If he could go back to that period, I want him to stay!

But I really don't want Annie to go! She could evolve so much, being the good girl now! I really hope one time she gets really grown up and when that happens, I reckon she'd be a great character, maybe just like Matilda!

I hope he's not leaving ! I just started to really like him . First he wasn't my favorite, then he was okay, then I liked him and now I really like him.

I'll pray that he's not going. :D

I agree! :) I didn't liked him at first, but know i like him a lot. I don't want him to leave.

Archived