Amanda Vale - Holly Brisley

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Amanda. She was one of my favourite characters on the show. I'm not sure if I could call Holly a great actress but with the character she played I don't think it matterred. She played Amanda the way I'd expect her to be. So it worked anyway.

I loved watching scenes with Amanda and Belle together. Before and after they found out that they were mother and daughter. These two had some great moments together.

Amanda and Peter are still one of my all time favourite Home and Away couples. They were really good together. The writing for their relationship wasn't too great at times but apart from that I still really enjoyed watching their scenes together. I'm happy with the way things worked out for them. It's not often that couples on this show get a happy ending.

• 1 year later...

gosh..it's been ages since i've posted on this board..or even watched the show.

I stumbled across some Amanda videos on youtube..and i've been curious..what did I miss in her return on the show?

Last i saw, Peter left Summer Bay to be with her..now i can't seem to find out what happened in her reappearances on the show..could someone please inform me?

Hoping her and Peter are still together!

Thanks in advance :)

I stumbled across some Amanda videos on youtube..and i've been curious..what did I miss in her return on the show?

Last i saw, Peter left Summer Bay to be with her..now i can't seem to find out what happened in her reappearances on the show..could someone please inform me?

Hoping her and Peter are still together!

Thanks in advance :)

She came back for a bit not long after she left for Dan's memorial.Then she came back the following year for Belle's wedding, where we found out she and Peter were still together and she was now pregnant.She came back one last time a couple of weeks after that for Belle's death bed/funeral.

• 4 weeks later...