Don't Slide (by Louise_2983) - comments

hitmanfan

I love the concept of this fic. It's also written really well. And I can think of a certain couple in another fandom that this would work perfectly for but I don't feel like works with Aden and Belle. I can see her getting insecure if he started spending too much time with Nicole while they (Aden and Belle) were going through a rough patch in their relationship at some time but I can't imagine her ever checking up on him in general because shes worried he'd cheat. Also when it comes to whats expected of him in their relationship I think Aden has had it pretty easy so far. Infact the only time he ever truly had to work for forgiveness was when he dumped his girlfriend because it was too painful for him and spent the time apart having sex with someone else. And even then he got forgiven for it really easily so if this is meant to take place at Buck's night of his thats coming up in the show then he comes of has kinda melodramatic and too self-pitying for my liking. But then again thats how he is on the show when he's hurt so.....

So anyways great fic and awesomely written but for me with the wrong characters. Maybe if it was Aden and Belle in the future, now that I could possibly see.

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Don't Slide (by Louise_2983) - comments