ALIAS

Guest adellejefferiesxox

I know ALIAS has finished, but it was my obession before adelle :lol: I loved Sydney & Vaughn's relationship - their chemistry, romance and love was beautiful to watch. I would love to hear from other ALIAS fans. In a lot of ways Vaughn & Sydney's relationship reminds me of adelle's relationship - which is why I love these two couples :D Jack & Isabelle were adorable when they made a appearance at the end of the series.

. alias-jennifer-garner_l.jpgSV-picspam.jpg

I loveeeed Alias. One of my all time favourite shows. I agree it peaked and dropped but if you end up watching the final season, I think the writers did a fantastic job of keeping the fans happy by bringing in old faces and storylines. I'll have to get the DVDs again and rewatch all of them.

• 1 month later...

I love Alias, by far my favourite show. Own all five seasons.

I liked how each ep ended with a cliffhanger - I couldn't just stop at one ep, I had to keep on watching. But then they changed it in season four and it was never the same. Thank god it picked up in season five.

My favourite ep would probably have to be in season two, when they finally bring down SD-6. Or the first episode. Season three had a few good ones too.

I loved Weiss.

:lol: Weiss was funny, and so was Marshell lol.

I loved Isabelle in the final season, she's soo cute!

Vaughn's proposal to Sydney was just perfect :wub:

I need to buy season 4 & 5, but its expensive :(

In season two it was the best I reckon because there was so much HOT chemistry between Sydney and Vaughn. Then Vaughn went and married Lauren :(

^^ Big W had them on sale a couple of months ago. Two seasons for $35. Bargain. So I grabbed all of them. Lol. You can get the box set for about $200. Have you tried Ebay? You can usually pick them up pretty cheap there too, brand new.

Archived