On The Run (by matticus01) - comments

~Zoe~

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eeeeek, two chapters! ^_^

AOL at Mattie and Ric, and Aden and Belle! ^_^ I'm so glad that they're letting themselves live a little bit. I just hope that doesn't mean it'll all go wrong soon :(

Pooooor Cassie though! I thought that she had perhaps been hit by her father, but not that badly! :o I hope she gets better, and is taken care of. I wonder why he did something like that? :unsure:

And who's mother is looking for them? Well, one of them. Hmm...

Cannot wait for more! This fic has me hooked!

Another good chapter!

I wonder if it's Beth that's looking for them. Just the way you described it. That's assuming she's alive. :unsure:

The setting for Aden and Belle's date sounds amazing.

It's nice of Rachel to let Cassie stay.

Sorry I haven't reviewed this earlier. I've been way to lazy when it comes to reviewing lately. But I am definitely loving this fic. You write this kind of stuff brilliantly. This mystery type storylines.

Chapter 1.

Great way to start the story. It had me hooked from the word go. You described Mattie's panic and the girls fear really well. And the chapter certainly left me wanting to know more.

Chapter 2.

Loved this chapter. You'd think they'd want to keep a low profile since Belle and Mattie are meant to be in witness protection but arriving with five SUV's with tinted windows, way to attract attention. Cassie and Lucas, usually I would find this to be a shocking pairing but I liked the you wrote them in 'The Aftermath' so I can see myself liking them here again. The small scene with Belle and Mattie was lovely.

Chapter 3.

As for the witness protection officer, Belle and Mattie probably would have had an easier job of keeping their identity a secret if you guys didn't make such a spectacle of them when they were arriving. I liked Belle's excitement at getting to be normal again, well wanting to believe that anyway. Looks like Mattie has given up all hope on having a happy and safe life, poor thing. You can't help but feel for both of them. Wonder who that guy is? Looks like Mattie is already falling for Ric, that was quick. But I still like it. And I'm loving Belle and Mattie's friendship.

Chapter 4.

Ric and Mattie :wub: . Beautiful scene. Love that the dialogue was kept to a minimum because it worked better that way. So sweet. These two need to get together. Belle almost punching Aden :lol: . I like how diferent the interaction between Ric and Mattie is to Belle and Aden. Both are equally sweet just in different ways.

Chapter 5.

Belle and Mattie's friendship gets better with each chapter. Poor Mattie though. Cassie just doesn't when to stop, does she? Belle :( Had a feeling she might break soon. Hope we get more information on those guys soon. You really got me intrigued there.

Chapter 6.

Aww Ric, he's so sweet. As much as I love reading about Mattie's feelings for him, I loved that we got more on his feelings for her as well. You wrote that really well. Belle getting blown over by the wind :lol: , That image of that is pretty funny, and kinda cute. I'm glad Mattie let Ric in. These two are too cute.

Chapter 7.

Aww Ric and Mattie kissed. These two just get sweeter with every scene. The wind is really giving them hell, isn't it? Love the cheeky banter between Aden and Belle.

Chapter 8.

Aden is pretty sure of himself, isn't he? Loved that. I'm glad he as well is okay with this witness protection stuff, and that Belle said yes to the date. Belle is being watched, thats not good. One of the pictures looking like Belle is yelling at the police was funny. She's certainly a fiesty one here. I that like Matilda didn't regret the kiss. And Cassie :o .

Chapter 9.

Poor Cassie. I'm glad she has Lucas. Loved his reaction to finding out what happened. Loved that small scene with Belle and Aden entering and seeing Mattie and Ric, it was so simple yet very sweet. The guy sounds very creepy.

Chapter 10.

Aww, Belle and Matilda, acting all giggly and girlish. It's good to see them being happy for a while. Good on Rachel for taking Cassie in for a while. Love the Aden and Belle bits. I wonder who's mother it is, Belle or Mattie?

Great story so far. I'm truly enjoying every moment of it. I'm glad you have used the older teens plus Aden instead of Geoff, Nicole etc. That already made me look forward to this storyline. They are always more interesting to read, easier to take seriously, and far more complex then the newer ones and I find myself able to buy them as friends with each other alot more.

The quotes are really nice to read at the beginning.

You're a great writer in general but you're amazing at writing this kind of stuff so I'm sure there will be some great twists and turns coming up and I'm looking forward to them.