On The Run (by matticus01) - comments

~Zoe~

Bec, you know I love everything you write, and this is no different. I've just read all the chapters you've posted so far, and you've written them beautifully. I really love the closeness between Belle and Mattie. I can't wait for an update :)

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Mattie, I feel so sorry for her, and Belle for that matter, but it's nice to see that through this whol ordeal they have a great deal of closeness and care about each other.

Great writing, I'm entranced.

Sorry about your break up. :(

Edited by becky_lacey

:( Again, so, so :(

I really feel for the too of them. Esp the fact that they can't have 'normal' lives, and how scared they constantly are. It's not fair... :(

Loved that bit with Cassie and her father. It was a good insight to her family, and finding out her father's a cop made it interesting.

Those two men in the park :ph34r: Scary. I hope they go after the wrong one first... But I dunno if that'll be the case!

Can't wait for more!!

Two chapters for me to read :)

I loved how you wrote Matilda freaking out in the previous chapter.

Cassie's Dad is a little scary. I wonder if he has anything to do with those men in the park?

so I've just read through this whole thing and its amazing.

The way you describe Belle and Matilda's feelings is just so beautiful, and how you've gradually bought Aden, Lucas, Cassie and Ric back into the fic, there arn't many of those around atm, mostly Adelle, although Im not complaining its great so see something different :)

I'm really looking forward to seeing where you take this fic, and I noticed that in your signature, you are resuming "Just a flicker of hope"

I will certainly be reading it! :P