On The Run (by matticus01) - comments

~Zoe~

Wow. That chapter was just... wow. Poor poor Aden. I can't believe he turned up drunk at the memorial, but I can understand it I guess. The bit at the beach was just :(

I hope Mattie and Ric get to get away to be safe. Although I'd rather that they didn't have to run anymore :(

Can't wait for more. That last spoiler is interesting.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw, its clear Aden was'nt coping with the death, buy leaving beer bottles everywhere and the house untidy, at least Cassie gave him the advice about moving on.

& that a year later, he'd moved on with the help of everyone, and thats he's realised that he's made something of his life, and its great that Matilda is pregnant aswell :D

Good chapter Bec :)

Oh i know who i want the mystery woman to be! :lol: Wont ever happen though!!

Brill updates hun!

loved how your wrote Aden's kinda breakdown and what not, love that Cassie got him to see sense

Also, glad that Mattie and Ric seem to be ok!!

Those strange calls sound ominous :unsure:

Cant wait for more

Love it!I'm glad that Mattie and Ric and Cassie and Lucas are happy and Aden seems to be pulling himself together.Even Amanda seems to have sorted herself out.Really want to know who Aden's date is with, who that woman is and what the phone calls are about.

I'm with Laura. I know who I want the woman and child to be I don't want to get my hopes up.

It's nice to see Aden getting his life back on track and that Amanda feels bad for her part it in.

Wow, Bec, these were just beautiful chapters :)

I'm glad Aden's got his life back together, and Cassie & Luc & Mattie & Ric are all happy.

“You know you cant go home Chelsea, your parents bought you here for your own good. You attacked your mother because you were high…’ Aden explained to the girl as she ran her fingers through her hair.

I don't know why but that sentence reads awkwardly. Anyhoo, it was wonderful as always. Almost finished :(