On The Run (by matticus01) - comments

~Zoe~

Oh, I knew it wasn't going to end well for Ruby. But still :o And that Charlie had to be the one to find her :(

I really hope they find the guy who did it soon. And that Belle gets a kidney too. Her mother is just :angry:

Cannot wait for more! :)

xoxo

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG IM SO BAD.... :(

I will have an update for you soon guys, was up till 4 this morning completely re-doing my room as it was previously used as a store room and I couldn't even move in there <_<

But now, I'm baby sitting all day, have my lap top and my thumb drive and internet with me so am able to write alllllllllllllllllllllllllll day :D

update soon guys, will also hopefully have the video up on youtube to my new fic I'll be starting.

:P

Great chapter, but you are pretty bloody evil. hahah.

I really hope he says yes, and that whoever that creepy guy pretending to be a nurse / doctor is, a massive lump of concrete just happens to land on his head or you know something like that. hahah.

Awesome work though. Don't leave us hanging for too long though, especially not there...

Just read the last two chapters! OMG sooooo good

Aden and Belle :wub: So sweet! I hope they do find Belle a Kidney, i want them to live happily ever after hahaha

Mattie and Ric are adorable too

Oh my days John is on the loose, I hope they do find him!

And Amanda's back :D Cant wait to see what she brings to it

Cannot wait to read more!!!!!!

Awww Bec I loved loved loved chapter 25 :D

“I… what?’ Aden stumbled as he tried to come to terms with the, not really proposal Belle had asked, but more like a question.

“Marry me, Aden I love you and want to be with you, for better, and worse,’ she spoke as Aden looked at her intensely.

“Belle I cant,’ he said as she looked stunned at his rejection but then he grinned. “I cant let you ask me because it’s not the traditional way,’

Bending down so he was half on one knee he took Belle’s delicate hand in his.

“Belle, will you marry me?’

Belle gasped as tears appeared in her eyes. “Of course,’ she yelled as she began to laugh and cry at the same time, Pulling Aden up and leaning forward and wrapping her arms as tightly as she could around his neck.

“OF COURSE I’LL MARRY YOU,’

“Oh thank god,’ because of the look on your face a second ago, I seriously thought you were going to reject me,’ he laughed as she pulled away from him and slapped him playfully on the arm.

“And I should’ve too, ass,’ she said pulling a serious face at him before pulling him into another hug and kissing him softly.

:D Loved it