On The Run (by matticus01) - comments

~Zoe~

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o Omg, Cassie! :( I would never have expected that! I can't believe he killed her!

The funeral was beautiful, esp the song and what Lucas had given the priest to read. Lucas talking to Cassie's dad was good. I'm glad that they got him at last.

Loved Beth talking to Belle and assuring her that it wasn't her fault about her sister. That's exactly what Beth would do, but bless Belle. I really hope she gets to talk to her mother soon or in the end.

That last scene! :o Nooo! I can't believe you've ended it there with Aden and Ric in danger! You better keep them safe *crosses fingers*

Cannot wait for more!

xoxo

Woah.Was not expecting that at all.I'm seriously wondering what's going to happen next because that just suggests that no-one's safe.(Especially Ric and Aden at the moment...)Very brave move on your part.At least Beth seems to be recovering.Really looking forward to the next chapter.

OMG! I never thought that Cassie would die. The funeral was beautiful. I love that song.

I wonder what's happening with the last scene?!?! I hope nothing happens to Ric and Aden.

I liked the scene with Beth.

OMG no Cassie! :o

That chapter was beautifully written, Bec, it made me choke up at the funeral bit and that is fairly hard to do with me...and that last scene, I know it was horrible, but I loved it, because for some reason I could totally imagine that scene on Home and Away.

Anyhooos - update soon!