Veritas Vos Liberabit

Guest Taniya_K

Hang on, she caught her foot on a rock and a "dull pain" went through it - maybe it like gets infected, and gangerine, and falls off and then the infection spreads up through her body, killing her?

Whatttt? -looks innocent- it could happen in Home and Away :P

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Lol, so true! I have to agree with Symphony. That does sound very plausible for H&A! And I read that you're a medicine student, so I'm sure you could make it all sound sensible and all. If not that, then maybe there's a small fracture in her foot that she hasn't really noticed because of the adrenalin rush she had been on, so it gets infected or causes a blood clot that travels to her heart and kills her? Yes, I got that from when Chloe died :P Is it even near to being close?

Wow that was good!! Not that i'm surprised or anything, everything you write is brill!!

I'm not even going to get tied up with looking for clues :D Am just going to enjoy the fluff whilst it lasts and know that whatever happens is going to be amazing!

Loved it and can't wait for more!

^ Lol, so true! I have to agree with Symphony. That does sound very plausible for H&A! And I read that you're a medicine student, so I'm sure you could make it all sound sensible and all. If not that, then maybe there's a small fracture in her foot that she hasn't really noticed because of the adrenalin rush she had been on, so it gets infected or causes a blood clot that travels to her heart and kills her? Yes, I got that from when Chloe died :P Is it even near to being close?

sounds plausible with your explanation too. If the dull ache were to give her a clot - my sister actually had a clot recently [as you know] which, could have done serious damage had they not caught and treated it. So perhaps she does .... but they don't know until it's too late [must as I dislike thinking about that idea!] ...

Great chapter.

Belle's panicking was fun to read. It made me laugh so many times. Although when you have a story where you know that the character dies and then flashback atleast 3 months earlier and have a scene with her climbing down a cliff knowing she has a fear of heights, it's kinda hard to concentrate on the witty banter and other sweet moments when at the back of your mind you keep wondering if she's going to fall over and die at any second.

I'm nowhere closer to figuring out how she dies. Can't wait for the next chapter. I'm really loving this story.

Great chapter.

Belle's panicking was fun to read. It made me laugh so many times. Although when you have a story where you know that the character dies and then flashback atleast 3 months earlier and have a scene with her climbing down a cliff knowing she has a fear of heights, it's kinda hard to concentrate on the witty banter and other sweet moments when at the back of your mind you keep wondering if she's going to fall over and die at any second.I'm nowhere closer to figuring out how she dies. Can't wait for the next chapter. I'm really loving this story.

i was thinking the same thing! I was like she is going to fall now..no.. now!!

At the fair, I was like she's going to fall off the ferris wheel and Aden's going to be charged with her murder because they might think he pushed her!

Then, she goes climbing down a cliff!

I'm really loving this fic, it has me guessing the whole time

update soon

xxxxxxx

I have another theory. I was watching House a few nights ago and there was a case with a guy who had gotten ill from sudden altitude changes. Maybe that's it? Because Belle's complaining about the altitudes on the cliffs, even if it's not that high, and then she dives into the sea. Maybe? Possiblt? Argh, this fic is driving me insane! I need answers! I really hope you update soon!

Thank you all for the comments! I love them all :D

Although when you have a story where you know that the character dies and then flashback atleast 3 months earlier and have a scene with her climbing down a cliff knowing she has a fear of heights, it's kinda hard to concentrate on the witty banter and other sweet moments when at the back of your mind you keep wondering if she's going to fall over and die at any second.

Hehe, sorry about that! But I guess it's good to know that the fic is working like that! :lol:

And I love all the speculation. Fortunately for me, no-one's really got it spot on yet. But it'll all start to unravel in the next chapter... :unsure::P

Thanks again. :)

xoxo

Archived