Martha (Jodi Gordon) to leave?

Guest brenton_06

And we care because?So long as she's not hurting anyone she can spend her money however she likes.

I don't begrudge Jodi the lap dances although the coke is a bit more problematic to be honest. I just dislike her character and would love to see her written off.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't want Martha to leave. But if she has to leave, kill her of so Martha can be reunited with Jack. :o

In Hell :lol:

If Martha dies Sam will be waiting for her in Hell. She already has Jack captive down there. She tortures him with regular nipple-cripples.

Is this suitable for a 7pm time slot. Jack seems too straight laced to enjoy nipple-clamps though. MOD EDIT: Offensive reference to actor's looks removed. Please keep things civil when referring to people's looks.

Jodi Gordon Home And Away pole-dancing got her into strip clubs

Article from: Daily Telegraph

July 07, 2009 12:00am

JODI Gordon developed her taste for lap-dancing and strip clubs through her role on Channel 7 soap Home and Away.

The embattled starlet, exposed as a regular customer at Kings Cross strip joint Bada Bing, learned the art of pole-dancing more than two years ago when her TV character Martha took it up to impress her tough guy boyfriend.

A Seven spokeswoman

yesterday denied reports Gordon was leaving the network.

"Home and Away is on a production break right now and Jodi is using that time to rest and prepare for the second half of the season. She is concentrating on taking the right steps to get her life back in control," the publicist said.

Sam is in hell, Jack is in heaven where he will be waiting for Martha if she dies when Jodi leaves, which has been confirmed by Seven as not happening like always credible stalkers journalists at Woman's day and their never named 'sources' would have us believe.

What I want to know is why the journalists at the Daily Telegraph, who presumably spent at least three years at uni to get their lovely journalism degree are STILL referring to Woman's Day like its some sort of factual database. And even if it is, WHO CARES? Go use your degrees and find some real news to report.

Archived