Martha (Jodi Gordon) to leave?

Guest brenton_06

I don't really care about her personal behaviour (although they are making her out to be some kind of Lindsay Lohan type). I just hope she leaves because I can't stand Barfa.

Belle and Barfa going in succession would be a treat!

If she does leave and go to LA good luck to her - maybe she could finally play a character who isn't irritating beyond belief, and thoroughly unpleasant to watch, like Martha is. For Jodi to see the growing success people like Chris Hemsworth and Isabel Lucas are having in Hollywood must make it very tempting to try it out for herself.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh PLEASE! She is not leaving, they'll have to do better than that before she's leaving the country. If she's such a piece of work sure she won't quit her job over this, atleast half of it is made up it's just what they're assuming she's gonna do. they think they made big news digging into her private life exposing her :rolleyes: get a grip cause it's just not gonna happen. you fools!!

I love how you are so sure of yourself. <_<

Oh PLEASE! She is not leaving, they'll have to do better than that before she's leaving the country. If she's such a piece of work sure she won't quit her job over this, atleast half of it is made up it's just what they're assuming she's gonna do. they think they made big news digging into her private life exposing her :rolleyes: get a grip cause it's just not gonna happen. you fools!!

I love how you are so sure of yourself. <_<

Of myself? I just read the news.. Do you know any closer source?

emmasi- True, I didn't think of that and Jodi is allowed to make friends with whoever she wants, it shows that she isn't a judgemental narrow minded invidvual.

And I do think that the papparazzi needs to stop stalking them all the time. So what if Celebrity 1 is cheating on thier partner with Celebrity 2, it's not any of our business and by publishing it in the mazagine they really are ruining everything, no one wants to find out by a magazine. And you can't hardly trust the mags or the news these days, it's all about ratings and money, they don't give a damn on who they hurt and by making it bad publiticy they are making it worser since people go out of thier way to make insults. Just look at Neighbours when Paul printed the surrocy pregnancy, Susan and the Kennedys got backlash from it, I know it's a tv show but it's still the same.

emmasi- True, I didn't think of that and Jodi is allowed to make friends with whoever she wants, it shows that she isn't a judgemental narrow minded invidvual.

And I do think that the papparazzi needs to stop stalking them all the time. So what if Celebrity 1 is cheating on thier partner with Celebrity 2, it's not any of our business and by publishing it in the mazagine they really are ruining everything, no one wants to find out by a magazine. And you can't hardly trust the mags or the news these days, it's all about ratings and money, they don't give a damn on who they hurt and by making it bad publiticy they are making it worser since people go out of thier way to make insults. Just look at Neighbours when Paul printed the surrocy pregnancy, Susan and the Kennedys got backlash from it, I know it's a tv show but it's still the same.

I do not belive that Jodi has papparazzi following her everywhere i mean who is she someone on home and away :lol:

I don't want Martha to leave. But if she has to leave, kill her of so Martha can be reunited with Jack. :o

In Hell :lol:

Oh no!!!

But yes kill off Martha in a massive drama if she leave. She's a major annoyance she needs a major death scene. I have so many running around in my head at the moment, but I want it to be a big shocking disaster. Maybe she could be swept away in a hurricane or wait have be had a tsunami in Summer Bay yet?

Archived