Martha (Jodi Gordon) to leave?

Guest brenton_06

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh PLEASE! She is not leaving, they'll have to do better than that before she's leaving the country. If she's such a piece of work sure she won't quit her job over this, atleast half of it is made up it's just what they're assuming she's gonna do. they think they made big news digging into her private life exposing her :rolleyes: get a grip cause it's just not gonna happen. you fools!!

Oh PLEASE! She is not leaving, they'll have to do better than that before she's leaving the country. If she's such a piece of work sure she won't quit her job over this, atleast half of it is made up it's just what they're assuming she's gonna do. they think they made big news digging into her private life exposing her :rolleyes: get a grip cause it's just not gonna happen. you fools!!

I wish she was leaving SHE REMINDS ME OF AMY WINEHOUSE

She could have her own tv show

She is not leaving :rolleyes:

I didn't realise you were Jodi herself :unsure:

She is leaving

well she has to one day

i dont know what i belive more wiki or the mags

but I have a great exit storyline for her if she is leaving Martha is walking on the beach eating an ice cream and than she drown's in the sand and people tryd to save her but they couldnt take the ice cream out of her mouth to give her CPR

Archived