Martha (Jodi Gordon) to leave?

Guest brenton_06

I'd be wary to take anything that comes from the trashy Australian women's mags as fact. Given the amount of times they've been wrong, they havn't got any sort of direct quotes from her and this (or New Idea?) was the same magazine that said Bec had a "new man" when it happened to be her brother...

Either way I'd be sad to see her go, but I wouldn't blame her if she did. The 'investigation' into her personal life is getting ridiculous, I just wouldn't want her to be pushed out of her job because of media crap.

After losing Roman I don't have many favourites and I can't take to the majority of the new characters. I think it'd be a shame to lose one of the consistent long term characters, especially following the exit of Belle.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh. Jodi said a few months ago in an interview that one day she might want to go to LA, but most people say that at some stage. I wouldn't be suprised if Womans Day just ripped it from that interview and put their own spin on it. It's not a very credible magazine.

I hope Jodi doesnt leave though. I like her and since the show itself doesnt really hold my intrest anymore these days, one of my few remaining favourites leaving would probably give me the excuse to stop watching alltogether.

I agree fully with Jamie Marie . If i was to trust anything this magazine or any other gossip magazine said i'd be the most gullable person on this earth...and i aint!

Although Marthas (Jodi) character doesn't really appeal to me whatsoever...it'll be ashame to lose her because like Jamie said her services on the show along with Belles (Jess) was part of an era that really appealed to a lot of the fans. And in some way or another Marthas character had also appealed to me once upon a time...so im not going to believe this untill i hear it from her mouth!

Ah so this mag is one of those we print whatever we like and it doesn't matter who gets hurt mags? I hate those kinds, then again I hate any media that tells false information about anything, you know maybe one day I will open a paper or magazine thing and print only the truth with no lie or anything, and put celebrities in a good spotlight (As long as they deserve it) instead of bad ones, plus print it on celebrities who should be mentioned.

I had the pleasure of going though some trashy magazines while getting my hair done this morning. I really have no time for them usually so was shocked at how little credibility they have despite their reputation. Everything is attributed as "...said a source". I just can't believe this kinda thing is able to be published!

I'm not a big fan of Martha - I've only warmed up to her this year until this recent Hugo relationship - but I'd be sad to see Jodie go this way. But as some have said, I'll take it with a grain of salt until it comes from her mouth or from Channel 7.

Civilized people would call that stalking.

Here's a crazy thought. Jodi Gordon played a stripper for a while. To do that, she might have, you know, gone to a strip club and met some strippers to learn how it was done. Finding out that strippers are - shock horror!! - people too, perhaps Jodi decided to give them money so that she could hang out with them during their work hours, so maybe they don't have to dance all the time. Did anyone think of that?

Then again, she might have been just another customer like anyone else. And if she was, well, that's her business. If it's good enough for our Prime Minister, it should be good enough for Jodi.

Civilized people would call that stalking.

Apparently if you put a camera around your neck and call it an "investigation" it becomes news. Someone was telling there was an article last week and photos and videos of her being followed to a doctors appointment, hugging a friend and then leaving and being upset. If there's another headline about her I hope she makes it for punching a reporter who shoves a camera in her face. Such a poor example of journalism.

Archived