Guest Miranda

Hi

Don't know if this has been asked before, in a bit of a rush

Can the avatar gallery be updated please? I've no idea how to find or load an avatar onto my profile and the current gallery seems rathre out of date.

• 4 months later...

Its on the list of things to do, as all the old ones need updating to the new size, but in a time when the majority of people prefer to create their own its not the top priority at the moment :wink:

At the very least I'll try and get some new character ones up asap

All Location avatars have now been resized (and a couple replaced), along with a selection of new ones.

The Tasha avatars which we originally provided have been resized and a couple added.

Some new Rachel ones added.

All the avatars in the MISC section have now been moved to the new CREDITS section, all resized and a few additions - if you were using one from this section before you may need to relink.

New avatars added for the Campbells and the Austins,.

All Location avatars have now been resized (and a couple replaced).

I know. On the picture I used to have, there was what looked like a solitary person walking along the beach. (Not sure if it was a person or not.) Anyway, I used to think (not that I've ever been to Australia :P ) that kind of represented me strolling along thinking about whatever writing I was working on. :blush:

And now "I've" mysteriously disappeared from the picture. The plot thickens. Is it murder, accident, kidnapping, staging my fake death for some mysterious purpose, aliens, sharks, the Loch Ness Monster taken the wrong turning from Scotland... :unsure::ph34r:

Or maybe I just went for a swim... :lol:

Unfortunately that was 1 of about 2-3 for which I couldn't find the original, as they were presumably from an old screencap or suchlike.....I tried to make sure the replacements (pics I took myself) were as near as possible but guess I didn't take much notice of the person....

I'll keep looking though - you may return from your swim one day - or I could just Photoshop a distant figure into the new pic :P

Edit: Had a brainwave and found the original - the figure on the beach is Dani Sutherland

Updates:

Locations gallery added to

Baker gallery updated and added to

Stewart gallery updated and added to

Jefferies gallery added

Buckton gallery added

Anyone using an Alf avatar may need to relink as I've renamed the gallery (some fool had named it 'Stuart') :P

Archived