Two More Leaving

Guest halcyon06

Brett leaving was the spoiler that I'd put up in the Neighbours Spoiler Thread a couple months back, and then took down again a few minutes later - because I wasn't sure if I'd land myself in trouble by saying it :P

[i'm not a neighbours person]

How could you have known back then? I'm not saying you didn't or anything, Its just this news only emerged a few days ago...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rest assured, Libby will NOT be leaving. Kym Valentine has said in countless interviews that she plans to stay on Neighbours indefinitely and have Libby become the next Helen Daniels... or was it Anne Robinson? No idea. One or the other. Either way you can count on her staying with the show :)

Anne Robinson?The presenter of The Weakest Link?If you mean Anna Robinson, she was dead before the show started so it's probably not her either.Anyway, Kym's already left once so pinch of salt frankly.

^She never really left the show, it was more like a 3 year break. And before she went back she said that the reality is that she will always be popping in and out, so hopefully if she ever does leave it will just be for a break.

But then again, we never know.

Rest assured, Libby will NOT be leaving. Kym Valentine has said in countless interviews that she plans to stay on Neighbours indefinitely and have Libby become the next Helen Daniels... or was it Anne Robinson? No idea. One or the other. Either way you can count on her staying with the show :)

Anne Robinson?The presenter of The Weakest Link?If you mean Anna Robinson, she was dead before the show started so it's probably not her either.Anyway, Kym's already left once so pinch of salt frankly.

Nope, I meant Anne Robinson. Her name wasn't Anna. But the woman Kym referred to was Helen Daniels. And I realize Kym has left before but this interview was done after she returned. She also talked about how she had missed the show when she was gone and loved being back, so I'll take her word for it :wink:

Brett leaving was the spoiler that I'd put up in the Neighbours Spoiler Thread a couple months back, and then took down again a few minutes later - because I wasn't sure if I'd land myself in trouble by saying it :P

[i'm not a neighbours person]

How could you have known back then? I'm not saying you didn't or anything, Its just this news only emerged a few days ago...

He went on a date with a friend of mine, and told her - this was back in April some time - that he'd gotten his green card for America, and so would be departing from Neighbours shortly :)

• 2 weeks later...

Nope, I meant Anne Robinson. Her name wasn't Anna. But the woman Kym referred to was Helen Daniels. And I realize Kym has left before but this interview was done after she returned. She also talked about how she had missed the show when she was gone and loved being back, so I'll take her word for it :wink:

You're...sort of right.Here in the UK we've just got up to the point where they've started mentioning her and they're all calling her Anne.But I swear back in the '80s and early '90s she was almost always Anna. They even had a storyline where Jim dated a woman named Anne and they made the point that it was almost the same name as his wife but not quite.

I heard about Dan and Elle leaving. I hope they don't kill Dan off poor Libby can't have another husband die. I hope Libby leaves too that way they won't have to split Dan and Libby up or kill Dan. Libby deserves happiness. The whole Kennedy family does.

Archived