Two More Leaving

Guest halcyon06

Aww Libby needs some happiness so I hope they dont kill Dan. Maybe the will just write Libby out too. They will all go away together as a family. Or they re-cast for the role of Dan. I wish he wasnt leaving. I love Libby & Dan!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not too bothered about Dan, I find him extremely dull and I don't like Libby with him. Maybe now Steph and Libby can live together again - I loved that era. Steph, Libby and Ty.

But on the other hand I am DEVASTATED about Elle leaving. Devastated. I love her and I love her and Lucas and I love her relationship with Donna. Makes it difficult to believe I hated her when she first arrived.

But on the other hand I am DEVASTATED about Elle leaving. Devastated. I love her and I love her and Lucas and I love her relationship with Donna. Makes it difficult to believe I hated her when she first arrived.

Ha me too. I love Elle. Her and Lucas are soo sweet together. They have to be my favourite Neighbours couple. I love the relationship she has with Donna too. Hopefully they dont kill her off, so she can possibly return in the future.

Yea, I would rather they didnt write Libby out. But I love Libby&Dan together so I would rather she left than kill Dan or break them up. I suppose re-casting wont be too bad, but it wont be the same without Brett as Dan.

Rest assured, Libby will NOT be leaving. Kym Valentine has said in countless interviews that she plans to stay on Neighbours indefinitely and have Libby become the next Helen Daniels... or was it Anne Robinson? No idea. One or the other. Either way you can count on her staying with the show :)

Brett leaving was the spoiler that I'd put up in the Neighbours Spoiler Thread a couple months back, and then took down again a few minutes later - because I wasn't sure if I'd land myself in trouble by saying it :P

[i'm not a neighbours person]

Archived