No Regrets (by Louise_2983) - comments

bradyell

Already commented but I actually re-read it, something I hardly ever do, and I'm convinced you've cut my mind open and scooped out the contents because it is exactly how I hoped things would happen:Aden and Belle realising they'll always be special to each other but they're not meant to be together and being happy with Nicole and Geoff.Plus Gelle babies!I can't believe someone's finally created some!

Looking forward to the mini-sequel.

Edited by Red Ranger 1

Already commented but I actually re-read it, something I hardly ever do, and I'm convinced you've cut my mind open and scooped out the contents because it is exactly how I hoped things would happen:Aden and Belle realising they'll always be special to each other but they're not meant to be together and being happy with Nicole and Geoff.Plus Gelle babies!I can't believe someone's finally created some!

Aww thank you, although if you read the summary for the sequel you might not be looking forward to it so much. What can I say, I am an Adelle fan really. Just remember I was the first person to create Gelle babies apparently lol :lol:

Thanks guys :) To be honest I was worried no one would reply to this given the somewhat erm... unconventional pairings :lol: I had intended this to be a one shot but I've had an idea for a mini sequel so look out for it :)

That was AMAZING!!

Louise you should like write a book or something!!

That was just unreall!! :)

Aww thank you, although if you read the summary for the sequel you might not be looking forward to it so much. What can I say, I am an Adelle fan really. Just remember I was the first person to create Gelle babies apparently lol :lol:

Yes, I have read that and gone "Awww..."Ah well, it was fun while it lasted.And I suppose I'll still read it...

Edited by Red Ranger 1

wow...such a surprise in the end..with Belle and Geoff! When Belle was doing the drunken ramblings, I actually thought it was the first time they got together, only to find out that they were already married! :wub:

Brilliant story, thank you for sharing with us! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Ok i don't know where i was a couple of weeks ago but im damn slow, i should really be onto it!! This was actually REALLY, REALLY AWESOME!!! I can't believe i was rooting for Belle and Geoff...now you def got me thinking about what could've been.

When Belle and Aden were in the elevator i was secretly hoping that her and Geoffs "rendevous" wasn't a once off...ABSOLOUTELY LOVED THE ENDING!!

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to No Regrets (by Louise_2983) - comments