A Summer Bay Wedding

Guest TelephotoMarigold

Roman and Ella walked slowly home. Miles had taken Mike to stay with him and they had the house to themselves. They held hands and looked at each other and smiled or grinned or even laughed. Then there was the kissing. It took a long time to walk home. She had refused to take off the flowing dress loving the way it moved around her body. Roman would catch her smoothing it down or swirling it around her legs. He would smile at her and she would blush. They would be making long love tonight and the anticipation was almost as good as being naked in a bed.

Eventually reaching home he opened the door and turning he lifted her up in his arms.

“What are you doing?” she gasped laughing.

He grinned.

“Carrying my bride over the threshold.” He grinned at her.

She kissed him.

He kicked the door shut behind him and carried her all the way up the stairs and into the bedroom.

“Wow.” She said when he lowered her to her feet by the bed. “Do you have any energy left?” she smiled at him.

“Oh I have plenty of energy left Mrs Harris.” He said pulling off the tie Nic had made him wear then the suit jacket and the shirt.

She giggled and turned around.

“I believe this dress was designed for you.” She said. “You need to help me undo the buttons.”

He took a step forward and moved her hair to one side to focus on the buttons.

“I have to disagree. You see she must know how much you like the back of your neck kissed and designed this dress so I would focus on your beautiful neck first. Then.” He paused and slipped a few of the buttons undone and it slowly slipped down her arms. “Then” he continued “I would see these beautiful breasts of yours.” He moved his hands to cup them, rubbing his fingers across the sensitive nipples. She looked across in the mirror and saw them and moaned.

He grinned.

“And you would lean back against me like this and I would peel the dress down and see you.”

She leant back against him moaning as his hand pushed the silky material down and it slithered down her thighs to land in a silken pool on the carpeted floor.

He looked at them in the same mirror and smiled.

He slid his hands lowered and they rested on her belly for a moment. Their eyes met in the mirror and for a moment they remembered their loss. She placed her hands on top of his and moved them slowly.

He returned his attention to her neck, feasting himself like a vampire on all the sensitive spots that made her moan with pleasure. He lifted her and lay her on the bed. Stripping the rest of their clothes off he made love to his wife.

Nic led Geoff home.

She liked the sound of that.

She went to step inside but he pulled her back.

“This is the bit where I do this.” He told her and swept her up in his arms and carried her into the house.

“No wonder Ella loves it when my dad does that.“ she said grinning.

“Does my Princess enjoy this?” he asked her a glint in his eyes.

Nic nodded.

Ruby and Annie must have been busy because the house was filled with flowers and lit candles and it looked so romantic. She grinned and leaned forward to kiss him.

He smiled and lowered her slowly to the floor.

“I love you Geoffrey Campbell my husband.” She said.

“I get the feeling that you may be happy!” he said to her.

“I very well may be absolutely happy I love you and now I can tell you. I can scream it from the rooftop of the Sydney opera house. Everybody will know exactly what I feel for you.” She said.

“Or you could hire a skywriter?” he suggested.

She grinned.

“Now you are getting it.” she told him softly, the light of love shinning like a beacon in her eyes. ”I love you Nicole Franklin Harris Campbell.” He said to her.

“Take me to bed Geoff. Take me to bed and make love to me until morning.”

He grinned.

“Now how did your dad do it?” he asked rhetorically.

He lifted her in a fireman’s lift over his shoulder and carried her up the stairs and into their bedroom.

“Pretty much like this.” She said laughing.

He lowered her to the bed.

“Get your clothes off.” He ordered her.

“Ouh.” She said. “I love you being masterful.”

“Stop talking and get naked. I have waited too long for tonight and I need you too much.” He said softly to her.

She peeled off her clothes slowly watching him from under her lashes. She gasped when he got naked in front of her, unembarrassed by letting her see him. His former shyness gone. She missed it for a moment, but the realisation that he could only be like this with her because he loved her took her breath away.

Her pulse quickened with anticipation.

“I love you.” He said softly. “I love you.”

He helped ease off her jeans and saw that she had chosen the option of no underwear underneath them. He giggled and looked at her.

“I love you. “ He said again kissing her.

She wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him back slowly. Then passionately then frantically as they were swept up in the moment. She moaned against his lips feeling her body almost explode with pleasure from feeling his lips on hers.

He pulled away and looked at her for a brief moment before pressing kisses all the way down her body to the tips of her toes and then back up. She writhed and moaned underneath him. He parted her thighs and kissed the sensitive inner thigh feeling her hands reach for him to pull him up. He let his tongue slip between his lips and he lavished her thighs with kisses and teasing touches. He moved then urgently, unable to hold back any longer and slid over the top of her feeling her hands desperately touch him everywhere she could reach. He looked down on her seeing her eyes her smile her lips moving as she whispered the words that she loved him and wanted him.

He joined his body with his wife’s, moaning softly against her lips.

“I love you.” He said to her. “I’ll always love you.”

She grinned.

“My husband.” She said holding him as close to her as she could.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“Ella.” Nic called walking into the house. “Come in Belle. The door was unlocked so somebody is bound to be home.”

Belle walked in behind Nic.

“Are you sure Nic?” Belle asked.

“I texted her earlier.” Nic said.

“Yeah, but did you get a response?” Belle giggled. “She might be busy.”

Ella walked out of the kitchen.

“What are you two doing here?” she said flushed and slightly breathless.

“I needed to talk.” Nic said.

“Uh huh.” Ella said. “Nic you’ve only been married 3 days. Don’t tell me you’ve changed your mind?”

Nic blushed.

Belle looked at her and laughed.

“Nicole Fran-er-Campbell blushing?” Belle asked.

She nodded.

“I need some motherly advice.” Nic said.

“And why did you drag me here?” Belle asked her.

“Because I needed some older sisterly advice too.” She added.

“Sit down I’ll get some wine.” Ella said with a sigh.

She watched as the two girls sat on the sofa and she disappeared into the kitchen. She opened the fridge and got out a bottle and found a couple of glasses. She took them through and put on the table before going and opening a beer. She drank half of it in one go and heard a dramatic cough coming from the laundry. She opened up a second beer and passed that through before rejoining the girls.

“Right Nic, “ Ella said.

“I need to drink this first.“ She said tipping the glass up and downing it. “Ok.” she said.

Belle leaned forward and refilled the glass.

“It’s like this.” Nic began and drank deeply from the second refill.

Ella and Belle looked at each other and grinned.

“I have orgasms.” Nic said.

Ella burst out laughing.

“You’re married. Its ok.” She told her.

“No. Lots of them. I mean lots.” She said looking at Ella. “Is this natural?”

Ella looked at her.

“Describe lots?” she asked.

“Well he looks at me and I’m almost … well anyway and then we go to bed and just taking my clothes off seems to set me off.”

Belle laughed.

“You are on your honeymoon it’s natural.” Belle told her.

“I know that bit but it’s never really happened before.” She said.

“Are you telling me with your…er…history that you haven’t with anybody.” Belle gasped and downed her wine.

“Of course I have. Sometimes. But this is different.”

Ella looked at her and laughed.

“Ella?” Nic asked.

“Do you love Geoff?” she asked her daughter.

Nic nodded.

“Oh yes.” She said.

“That is the difference. You are in your own place, in a stable committed loving relationship and you are able to express yourself.”

“Ok I can accept that. But two or three times? All the time?”

Ella grinned.

“No” Nic gasped. “Not that I want to know about you and my dad but really?” she asked.

“Nic it is perfectly natural.”

“Hey have you christened the house yet?” Belle asked Nic.

”What?” she asked.

“You know in every room.” Belle added.

Nic giggled.

“So that is what we are doing.” She added and refilled her glass again.

Belle chuckled.

“How long does this last?” Nic asked. “Because I really want a nights sleep.”

Belle and Ella burst out laughing.

“You kind of get into a routine.” Belle said. “And only do it certain times. Especially with kids.” She added, then her eyes met with Ella’s and she put her hand over her mouth.

Ella smiled sadly and stood up. She patted Belle’s shoulder on the way into the kitchen. Nic stumbled up from the sofa and went upstairs to use the bathroom so Belle stood and went into the kitchen. She saw Ella open two beers and take a long drink from one.

“I’m sorry.” Belle said softly.

“I’m ok Belle. We have options. And anyway it isn’t like I’m getting shot of Nic anytime soon.” She said.

Belle turned and looked into the lounge at her glass, hiding the fact that she was felling tearful herself. When she turned around she saw Ella drinking the beer. She frowned.

“Where did that other bottle go?” she asked seeing that the second bottle or beer had disappeared.

Belle looked at her and frowned some more.

“You are wearing Roman’s clothes.” She said loudly.

Ella moved quickly and put her hand over Belle’s mouth.

“Shush.” She said.

Belle nodded and Ella removed her hand.

“This is going to be good isn’t it. Where is he?” Belle asked.

Ella pointed to the laundry.

“And where are your clothes?” Belle smirked.

Ella sighed.

“I wasn’t wearing any.” She admitted. “I lost the bet.”

“Uh huh.” Belle said and folded her arms across her chest.

“Ok ok.” Ella said blushing. “He bet me I would have a multiple orgasm.” She looked at the floor in embarrassment.

“And the forfeit was to be naked?” Belle asked her.

Ella shook her head.

“Not quite.” She said.

“Oh.” Belle said blushing herself. “Well I’ll get Nic and we’ll go. Hang on. Multiple Orgasm?” Belle asked.

“I’m very good apparently.” Roman called form the laundry room where he was hiding.

“Damn maybe I should have dated him.” Belle said laughing.

Ella turned a darker shade of red and pushed a still giggling Belle back into the lounge.

“Just one more question. You are wearing his clothes and he’s wearing?” Belle asked.

Ella looked at her.

“I was naked. He was clothed. We were busy. You came in. I had to put something on. He’s wearing his boxers. Ok?” She said and sat hurriedly on the sofa when Nic came down the stairs.

Belle chuckled.

“What did I miss?” Nic said.

“Nothing.” Belle told her. “We should get off Nic.”

Nic shook her head.

“I’ve missed this. Nice as it is to be with my husband. “ She paused to giggle at the husband part of the sentence. “I thought we could do a girlie evening.”

Ella groaned and covered it up by drinking from her bottle.

Belle giggled.

“I think Ella was planning to do some laundry this evening.” Belle told Nic.

Ella smirked trying to stop herself from giggling.

“Yes I’m busy. Got lots to do. Maybe another night. “ Ella said.

Nic stood up slowly.

“Oh ok then.” She said. “Just one more question.”

“What is it Nic?” Ella said softly.

“Well just how many positions are there?” she said.

Ella laughed.

“Loads.” She said and ran up the stairs returning back downstairs with a book.

Nic took it.

“The Karma Sutra.” She said. “Hey. What are these ticks in here?” she asked then blushed as realisation kicked in.

“That one is interesting.” Belle said pointing to one of the photos.

“Which one?” Ella asked and peered at it. “The one of page 36 is my favourite.”

Nic flicked through the pages and found page 36.

“Oh.” She said. “I’m going home now.” She added after a minute slightly breathlessly.

Belle giggled and moved to the door.

“Can I borrow this?” Nic asked her holding up the book.

Ella nodded.

Nic pressed a kiss to her cheek and picked up the glasses and the bottles of the table she took them into the kitchen.

“Night Dad.” She called and then turned and followed a laughing Belle out.

Roman came out of the laundry and looked at Ella who had collapsed on the sofa and was hiding her face under the throw.

“Page 36?” he asked. “Refresh my memory what one is that?” he asked pulling the throw down to look at her.

She leaned over and whispered in his ear.

He nodded.

“Now I remember.” He said and picked her up to take her upstairs.

“Hi Nic.” Geoff called as he walked through the door.

“Hello.” She replied from the kitchen. “I’m watching dinner.”

Geoff laughed.

He went through and saw her sitting on the floor watching the oven.

“I think it’s going to be ok if you step away from the kitchen. Put the timer on.” He said to her.

She glared at him.

“That worked last time.” she told him.

“Well it would have done but we did get distracted.” He confessed with a grin.

She lifted her head for his kiss.

“I’m not taking any chances. Ella showed me how to make a roast chicken dinner and I don’t want it to burn.”

He sat next to her.

“So how much longer do we have to wait?” he asked.

“Ten minutes for the roast potatoes and about 20 minutes to finish the chicken off. “ she told him proudly. “I sold some designer gear today and got some commission.” She added.

“Well done you.” He told her and kissed her again.

She grinned.

“I need to talk to you about something.” Geoff told her.

She looked at him.

“I’m not having sex with you I need to watch the oven.”

He laughed.

“No it’s about those stories I did for Amy-Belle and Brett.” He began.

“Yes.” She said slightly distracted.

She lifted the roast potatoes out of the oven and placed them on top of the cooker.

Turning her attention back to him.

“Carry on.” She said smiling.

“Well Belle showed them to her boss at the newspaper and he recommended a publisher.”

She grinned.

“No way.” She said shocked. “See, I told you that you were brilliant!”

She leaned over and kissed him.

“Thank you wife.” He told her smiling. “But the thing is. I’m being published.”

“OH MY GOD!” she exclaimed throwing her arms around him and pressing kisses all over his face.

He smiled at her once she’d calmed down.

“So how much money does that mean?” she asked practically.

“Enough to do what we talked about, if you carry on working for the next year.”

She grinned.

“I am going to be so excited when I can tell them.” she muttered biting her lip.

“Nic?” he asked.

“Well I know we agreed to put the baby idea on hold, what with Ella going through a hard time but I do still really want one.” She told him. “Anyway,” she added, shaking her head. ”I spoke to my manager today about work and well, she’s suggested that I go for my apprenticeship in their fashion house in the city now. That way if we do decide to try for a baby within the next few months I will be able to work from home.“

He grinned at her.

“Nic I am so proud of you.” He said softly.

She looked at him and saw the light in his eyes.

“No.” she said. “Ten more minutes and dinner is done.”

He smirked.

“I can do a lot in ten minutes” he told her.

She chuckled.

“I am fully aware of that!” she exclaimed.

He kissed her.

“If I can’t persuade you to get up to anything with me I’ll take a shower.” He said. “You know me dripping wet and all naked.”

She looked at him a slow tide of colour washing over her face.

“Go.” She said sternly and focused back on the oven.

She heard his chuckle as he went upstairs and smiled to herself.

She turned and set the table, at the last minute adding some wild flowers from the garden in a vase, well small jar but it had some gold ribbon tied round the top so it looked pretty and adding candles.

He came down a little while later and pressed a kiss to the back of her neck.

“Yum you smell nice.” She told him, sniffing at the aftershave he’d put on. “Is that the Calvin Klein one?” she asked.

He grinned.

“Yes it’s the one you said drives you nuts.” He grinned.

She nodded.

“It does do things for me.” She admitted.

“Can I help?” he asked.

She shook her head.

“Unless you want to get something for us to drink.” She suggested.

He reached into the fridge and took out a bottle of champagne.

“We’ll have to drink the whole thing.” She warned.

He smiled.

“Do you plan on going anywhere soon?” he asked.

She shook her head.

He opened the bottle and poured out two glasses, before placing them and the bottle on the table.

She came through with their dinner served up on plates and placed them on the table.

Geoff pressed a kiss to her lips and helped her sit down before he joined her.

“I am so happy.” She told him.

He chuckled and caught hold of her hand.

“You must be to become this domestic goddess without complaining.”

She grinned at him.

“I’ll take that as a compliment because you called me a goddess. I’ll just ignore the domestic part because that makes me seem like I’ve been tamed.”

He laughed.

“Now eat your dinner.” She said.

He picked up his knife and fork and began to eat.

“Well done.” He said.

She grinned.

“It really is ok?” she asked nervously.

He nodded.

“The potatoes are crisp and the chicken is moist. The green beans are just right. And the gravy is great.”

She looked at him.

“The gravy is out of a packet I just had to add water.”

He looked at her.

“But no lumps Nic.” He said. “So it is perfect.”

She smiled lovingly at him.

“Thank you.” She told him and picked up her own knife and fork to start eating.

“So tell me about the apprenticeship.” He said softly.

She grinned.

“Well I will still work in the shop on days I’m not in the city but it will give me the chance to learn more about putting together a collection, appreciating styles, buying fabrics, outsourcing, pattern making, cutting techniques.” She began. “Than I will have the opportunity to produce a design for the brand. If selected it will be marketed under my name.”

He smiled at her.

”So one day I could see your clothes in Vogue.” He said.

She chuckled.

“Hardly, unless Ella was taking the photos and pulled a few strings.”

“Are you putting yourself down Nicole Campbell?” he asked her.

She smiled.

“No I know what I want and it’s not to be a prima donna of the fashion world. Not anymore. Like Ella I’ve found something that will make me far happier. I have a wonderful husband.”

Geoff looked at her seriously.

“Nic, if you want to be a designer and think we should move out of summer Bay so you can follow that then I will move.”

She smiled at him.

“Geoff, I love you even more for the suggestion but I’ve not lost a dream I’ve found a new one and this one will make me happier than I could ever have imagined. I don’t need designer clothes or parties and glitter. I need to come home to my husband and know that one day I will be coming home to my husband and children.” She paused. “And anyway I can always borrow Ella’s designer clothes.”

He laughed out loud.

“Does she know that?” he said.

She shrugged.

“I think I had it included in their renewal vows didn’t I?” she asked. “It may have been in the small print though.”

Geoff looked at his beautiful wife and grinned.

“Have I told you I love you today.” He said.

She nodded.

“Yes, but I don’t mind if you feel you need to tell me again though.”

She picked up her plate and took it through to the kitchen.

“Would you like desert?” she asked without turning around.

He stood behind her and placed his plate on the worktop.

“I was thinking we could take the champagne upstairs. I’m feeling energetic tonight. Want to try page 52?” He said sliding his hands around her waist.

She laughed.

“Ok.” she said blushing. “Page 52? I’m not quite sure that is possible.”

He chuckled.

“We’ll find out.” He told her.

He collected the bottle and glasses off the table, blew out the candles and took hold of her hand to lead her upstairs.

Ella walked slowly down the stairs reading a message on her phone and saw Roman standing in the doorway to the kitchen. She smiled over at him and walked toward him slowly.. He handed her his cup when she reached him. She took a drink of his coffee and handed him the cup back.

“Thanks.” She told him with a smile. “I’ve got a shoot tomorrow. Overnight trip included.”

“Ok” he murmured.

“I think I might stay away for a few days.”

“El?” he questioned.

“I need to get some headspace.” She murmured.

He sat down on a chair at the table and waited for her to tell him the next bombshell. He thought that they were doing ok. Yes, losing the baby hurt but they were moving on and that was a good thing wasn’t it?

“Aren’t you going to say anything?” she asked him after a while.

“I’m not sure what to say.” He said finally looking over at her.

“Ok.” she said at last. “Well if you are ok with it I’ll leave now give me a chance to look around for a bit.”

He nodded.

She looked at him again before turning around and walking back up the stairs. She came down ten minutes later with a holdall packed. She moved around the lounge collecting her camera and laptop before taking them out to her car.

“I don’t know where I’m staying yet so I’ll send you a text.” She told him.

She walked over to him and pressed a kiss to his lips before walking back to the door. He let her go without even saying anything. She waited a moment by the open door looking back at him but he still didn’t say anything so she walked out and climbed into her car.

She drove for a couple of hours to the location up the coast and walked on to the beach checking out the locale. After a while she walked slowly back to her car and drive to the hotel Yannis had finally texted her and told her about. She walked into reception and saw Yannis sitting over at the bar.

“Hey.” He called across to her.

She nodded and carried on to reception and checked in. She went up to her room and unpacked. She swore as she realised that she had left her phone charge behind. She switched her phone off to save the battery and went down to have a drink with her assistant.

Roman came back to the house from a very long exhausting run to find Nic sitting on the sofa with a cup of coffee in her hand.

“Hey.” He called to her.

He stretched his legs out and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

“I texted but got no answer.” She said.

“Who did you text because El has left.” He said and tried not to wince at the pronouncement.

“Oh well.” Nic said.

She put down the magazine on the table and stood up.

“We wanted to invite you for dinner.” She told him.

Roman nodded.

“We can’t at the moment things are a bit up in the air.” He temporised.

She looked at him.

“What going on dad?” she asked him.

He shrugged and delayed answering by taking a long drink from the glass of water.

“Ella has gone on an assignment.” He told her. “Sorry Nic, I need to get a shower. I’ve agreed to do a late shift at the diner tonight.”

She nodded and took her cup through to the kitchen.

“Are you ok Dad?” she asked him after a minute.

He nodded draining the glass.

“Ok then I’ll give you a call. Perhaps we can do something this weekend when Mike is home.”

He looked at her.

“I’m not sure Mike will be here.” He said quickly. “But I’m sure we can sort something out.” He added when he saw her give him another quick look.

“Ok then.” Nic said slightly puzzled.

She turned and walked out of the door and he sighed in relief.

“And how do I tell them that within weeks of renewing our vows she is considering leaving me.” He said aloud and turned to go up the stairs. He pulled out his phone and dialled her number. Her phone was switched through to voicemail. He hung up without leaving a message.

Ella sat at the bar discussing the terrain with Yannis. They went back to his room so she could go through the equipment he’d brought.

“Are you ok Liz?” he asked after a time.

She nodded.

“Why?” She said.

“Well you’ve checked that camera twice.” He told her.

She chuckled.

“Got my mind on other things I suppose.” She murmured. “I’m going to get some food in my room and grab an early night. I’ll see you at 5am?”

He grinned.

“I forgot how much I hate early mornings.” He groaned.

She grinned.

“You and me both.”

“Hey, if this were the good old days we would stay up all night drinking then go do the shoot.” Yannis laughed.

She looked at him.

“Don’t tempt a girl!” she grinned.

She stood and walked back to her room. She clicked open her phone and switched it on. With any luck she would be able to charge it in her car. She checked her voicemail and sighed when there were no messages and the only text was from Nic. She looked at the time and assumed that she would already have seen her father so she didn’t text her back. She left the phone on her bed and climbed into the shower.

She had just washed her hair when her phone rang. She grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her racing to the bedroom to answer it.

“’lo.” She said breathlessly.

“Did I call at a bad time?” Roman asked her.

“I was in the shower.”

He groaned.

“Roman Harris.” She murmured softly.

“Yes.” He said.

“What are you thinking right now?” she asked with a chuckle.

“I’m thinking about you wet and naked.” He said honestly.

“Uh huh.” She said. “I’m wet and naked in a hotel room on a double bed.” She pointed out.

She heard him moan and gave a quick chuckle.

“What about you?” she asked.

“I’ve just been for a long run and I’m heading for the shower.” He said huskily. “I’m getting out of my clothes now.”

She grinned.

“Are we having this kind of conversation?” she asked softly.

“What conversation?” he chuckled. “I’m just telling you what I’m doing now and that is lying naked on our bed.”

She laughed.

She heard his breathing quicken.

“Are you doing what I think you are doing?” she asked him.

He laughed that low and sexy laugh that made her pulse quicken.

“No I’m not but it might be fun don’t you think.” He suggested.

“Uh huh. Are you missing me already?” she asked. “Here I am all naked and wet and you can’t touch me.” She teased. “I’ll just have to touch myself won’t I?” she asked and listened to him moan.

She turned the phone around and clicked a picture and sent it to him.

She heard his phone beep and then his laugh.

“That is not playing fair.” He grouched.

“I want something back.” She told him.

He chuckled.

Within moments she had her return picture.

“That is impressive.” she told him. “I like the angle on that.”

She heard the warning beep from her phone and groaned.

“My battery is about to die.” She told him ruefully.

“You seriously can’t do this to me.” He groaned. “Plug in the charger.” He said quickly.

“About that. Look down the side of the bed.”

She heard rustling and then a muttered swearword.

“So how will I speak to you?” he asked. “Where are you staying?” he added.

“I’m at the…” she began and the phone died on her.

She laughed and left the phone on the bed to go finish her shower.

Roman groaned and looked at the picture she’d sent before clicking his phone shut and heading for the shower. He turned the temperature to cold for the first few minutes. And even though he was frozen as a result he laughed, maybe just maybe her search for headspace, as she called it, wasn’t the fist step out of the door.

She rubbed her neck wearily and waited for the lift to take her back to her room.

“What do you think?” Yannis asked.

She grinned.

“It was good. That Tania will end up a supermodel one day she’s already got the attitude down.” She told him. “I’m going to get dinner in my room and check the shots.” She added.

“No drinking?” he asked.

“Not for me. I’m too tired.” She told him.

“You just want to call that gorgeous husband of yours.”

She grinned as she got off the lift.

“Maybe.” She said and let him carry on to his floor.

She walked quickly to her room and in through the door. Placing the camera bag on the desk by her laptop. She checked her phone. It had been in the car all day on charge and only had two lines of battery. She looked and a few texts came up. She grinned as read them and sent him one back letting him know the hotel she was staying in and the room number. Then she added a couple of kisses and sent it. She switched the phone off to save the remaining battery and set to work. It was almost ten when she stopped and she decided to take a long bath. She soaked her tired muscles in the hot water for a long time, falling asleep for a time as she relaxed. She didn’t hear the hotel phone ringing.

“I’m sorry sir there is no response from Ms Addison’s room would you like to leave a message?” the receptionist said to him.

“No that is ok.” Roman said. “I’ll try again later.”

“Sir, she has a do not disturb on the phone after 11pm.” He was told.

Roman looked at his watch and nearly groaned.

“Thank you.” He told the receptionist and hung up.

He waited for a moment, looking at his phone and then the time debating whether to text Miles and see if he were up for a drink. Deciding it was too late he climbed the stairs and went to bed, he was working double shifts at the diner and had the early shift in the morning as well as his normal one.

Ella woke up in the bath. The water was cold and she still hadn’t had dinner. She climbed out and pulled the plug letting the water go down the drain. She looked at the time and swore it was gone one in the morning. Too late to phone him and she’d had a do not disturb on the phone so he wouldn’t have got through to her. She opened up her mobile and flicked it on. She had no messages either text or voice mail. She clicked it back off to save battery and raided the mini bar for a snack.

Not happy with the proofs Ella called everyone on set the following day. She was tired and fed up with the model’s attitude and finally called a halt around three and contacted her agent to come and sort her out. Normally she could deal with this but maybe she was getting too cranky in her old age she thought with a groan. She and Yannis drove a little way up the coast to do some nature shots while they were waiting for it to be resolved. The agent called and apologised for the model’s behaviour and guaranteed her co-operation the following day. Ella hung up Yannis’ phone, as hers was still on charge in the car, and looked at him.

“Another day?” he asked.

She nodded.

He grinned.

“You getting soft Liz, you used to love this?” he asked.

“Maybe it’s time I retired.” She groaned.

He laughed.

“Come on lets grab some food then take some lovely pictures of the sunset and head back to the hotel.” He told her.

She nodded again.

They went to a small diner and grabbed some food before heading back out to take photos of the sunset. Then climbed into her car to head back to the hotel.

“Its not like I’m not enjoying myself I just fell that my priorities are different now.” She said eventually after the two-hour debate, mostly with herself.

“You’ve only been married a short while.” He commented. “It’s natural to want to spend time with him, obviously.”

She grinned.

“But I don’t want to lose this.” She told him.

“So you want the best of both worlds.” He grinned.

“No I want my life to have my new stuff in and my old and I want not to feel tortured.” She muttered feeling the need to be defensive. “Especially as it looks like I won’t be..” she trailed off. He patted her knee and let her be quiet for a moment.

“Well why don’t we start with one shoot a month.” He said.

She nodded.

“Let’s look at the schedule back in my room.” She suggested. “And come up with a timetable.”

He smiled.

“Now you are talking.”

She chuckled.

They pulled up in front of the hotel and parked.

She grabbed her phone and they headed for their rooms with the promise to meet up in half-hour.

She clicked on her laptop and downloaded the shots, editing them She got lost in the work until Yannis knocked on her door and she let him in.

“I thought you were going to get shower?” he muttered.

“Yeah I am. I won’t be long pull up the schedule and we’ll go through in when I get out.” She grinned and grabbed the bathrobe going into the bathroom.

Yannis went over to the laptop and saved what she was doing before getting the calendar up. He linked it to the Internet and checked for emails. He transferred some dates into the schedule as provisional and hooked up the portable printer to produce a copy to put in her organiser.

The hotel phone rang at that instant and he answered it.

“Hello.” He said.

“I was after Ella.” Roman said quickly put off by hearing a mans voice

“She’s in the shower at the moment. Can I take a message.”

“Yeah tell her that her husband called.” Roman said and hung up before he added anything else to the sentence.

Yannis chuckled and put the receiver down slowly.

“Who was that on the phone?” she called out form the bathroom.

“Your husband. And I think you should tell him about me.”

Ella stuck her head through the door.

“He knows you’re my assistant.” She muttered.

She pulled on the rest of her clothes and went into the bedroom.

“I didn’t actually get around to telling him my name.” He told her.

She smiled slowly.

“Right.” He said. “I’ve come up with this.” He handed her the paper schedule to look at.

She went through it.

“All except this one.” She told him. “I hate working for these people.”

He nodded.

“Usual email?” he asked.

She nodded.

He turned to the PC and typed it up and sent it before amending the schedule printing off a new copy for her and closing down the computer.

“I’m going to go party. I’ll see you at 6 in the morning.”

She nodded and saw him out. Before going over and checking her phone. She had a message from Nic and a couple from Mike. She replied to both of them and sent Roman one. She flicked the phone to silent and crashed on the bed in front of the tv. She fell asleep almost immediately and missed her phone ringing. Eventually the battery died and the phone stopped ringing.

The alarm went off early and Roman rolled over and groaned. He looked at it with a curse and climbed out of bed and into his workout clothes. He planned a run before his shift and was meeting Aden at lunchtime for a work out in the gym.

He grabbed his phone and saw no messages and swore. He put it in his pocket and headed out of the door. He completed the warm up and set off.

Ella rolled over slowly and picked up the hotel phone. She acknowledged the wake up call and got out of bed dressing quickly and headed for the lobby, taking her camera and phone with her. She saw that the battery was completely dead. She plugged it into the car charger and went back inside to wait for Yannis. He turned up 10 minutes later already wearing sunglasses and carrying a large cup of coffee.

She grinned at him.

Roman pushed himself on the workout the same way he ahd on the run.

“Are you going to tell me what’s bugging you or should I just ignore your bad mood.” Aden said.

Roman looked at him.

“Ella gone.” he said finally.

“As in..?” Aden asked.

“I’m waiting to find out actually but when I rang her room last night a man answered the phone.” Roman groaned and stood up stretching before he added more weights to the bar and then settled back down to do the reps.

“Could be innocent.”

“She was in the shower.” Roman grunted from the effort of lifting the weights or at least that’s what he told himself.

“Ah.” Aden said.

“But it could be innocent.” Roman muttered. “Like hell.” He added and lifted the bar again,

“Roman calm down.” Aden said quickly placing his hands on the weight bar and stopping him from lifting it again.

Roman looked at him.

“Headspace she said.”

“Well losing a baby changes a woman and maybe she did need to go think things through for a while.” Aden said quickly.

“And it doesn’t affect a man?” Roman asked moving over to the punch bag and pulling on the gloves before starting to hit it.

Aden shrugged and walked over to the bag holding it. After a couple of punches Aden realised that he needed to hold it a bit firmer and he hoped he never did anything to p*ss Roman off.

“Of course it does. Just that us men deal with it differently.” He said with a smirk.

Roman stopped punching.

“Point made.” He said with a grin. “Lets get a drink.”

Aden chuckled and went through to the juice bar. He had a large Orange Juice and Roman grabbed a bottle of water.

“How is she anyway?” Aden asked quietly.

“I don’t know. One minute she is the old Ella and the next she is quiet and doesn’t seem to hear what I’ve said.” Roman took a long drink.

Aden nodded understandingly.

“Sounds as though getting away was what she needed.” He said.

Roman nodded.

“I know I’m just worried.” He said. “Worried that she’s hurting and I can’t help her.” he finally confessed.

Aden looked at him.

“You can’t fix everything Roman and maybe it’s enough for her to know you are there.”

Roman looked at him.

“And you can’t protect everybody either.” Aden added.

Roman grinned.

“I remember a time I used to give out the advice.” Roman muttered with a wry smile.

Aden chuckled.

Ella finished the shoot and climbed into her car and checked her phone. She was able to pick up the voicemail Roman had left her last night and caught herself grinning when she heard his voice.

“Heading home?” Yannis asked her when she re-joined him.

Ella nodded.

“I’m going to go check out and head off. I’ll do the editing and send you the proofs.” She told him.

He smiled at her and nodded following her to her car and climbing in. She drove them to the hotel and made her way to her room packing up and quickly. She looked round and made sure she had everything before heading to reception to check out. She paid the bill and left heading home.

Roman left Aden at the surf bar and he jogged home slowly. He went for a shower as soon as he got in staying under the hot spray for a long time easing his tired and aching muscles.

Ella let herself in through the front door and dumped her assorted bags, holdall, camera bag and finally her laptop bag on the floor just inside the front door and made her way up the stairs. She heard the shower on and grinned. Stepping into the bedroom she stripped off and walked naked into the bathroom. She stepped into the shower behind him and slid her hands around his waist.

“I should warn you that my wife will be home soon.” He said.

She pressed a kiss to his back.

“That had better be a joke!” she warned.

He laughed and turned around.

“I’ve missed you.” He said.

“I know I got your voicemails earlier.” She grinned at him. “All twenty two of them. I’m not leaving you. Yes that was my assistant. Yes Mike is coming this weekend. I love you too. Of course I miss you. Yes we can go to Nic’s for dinner. I am coming home. Does that cover most of them?”

He chuckled and bent his head to kiss her.

She rolled over and pressed a kiss to his back.

“Morning Lover,” she whispered. “What time will your wife be home?”

“Anytime now so grab your clothes and get out.” He said to her sleepily.

“I ain’t going until you pay me my money.” She told him.

He rolled over and pulled her on top of him.

“So first you accuse me of being unfaithful and then I can only be with a prostitute?” he grumbled.

She smiled at him and pressed a kiss to his mouth.

“Prostitute?” she said. “Please I’m a lady of the night.”

“And a damned good one.”

“Now that is one of those compliments that you never hear enough off.” She told him smiling.

He pushed her hair from her face.

“I love you.” He told her.

She kissed him.

“Love you too.” She grinned. “Why don’t you call in sick and we spend the day in bed?” she suggested.

“Because I’d probably have a heart attack.” He muttered. “You are damn sexy.”

She threw back her head as she laughed.

“Can’t keep up with me?” she whispered rubbing herself intimately against him. His body responded and he chuckled. She continued moving against him and heard him moan. The friction had both of them moaning after a time. She was breathing heavily as she lowered her head and kissed him, rubbing her breasts against him.

“El.” He said trying to still her.

“Uh huh.” She whispered and lowered her lips to his.

“El, no, stop.” He said.

She looked at him before climbing off and lying beside him.

“El I need protection.” He murmured. “Another few minutes of that and you would have got more than you bargained for.” He said leaning over and kissing her.

She looked at him and smiled slowly.

“I know.” He whispered seeing her expression. “But we need to be careful.”

She climbed out of bed and walked into the bathroom and he heard the shower come on.

He sighed before turning and thumping his pillow in frustration. He stood up and pulled on his shorts before going downstairs and starting some coffee going.

“Hey.” She said to him, after coming down the stairs and into the kitchen behind him, fresh from her shower.

He looked at her.

“Hey.” He said softly, uncertainly.

She grinned and walked over to him.

“I need time Roman.” She told him, taking hold of his hand.

He looked into her eyes and saw that she had been crying.

“Ella.” He said, wanting and needing to say the right thing to her and not sure if he could. “It hurts me too. I don’t want to use anything. I want to spill myself inside you and make another baby for us. I want that so much.” He told her, his voice breaking with emotion. ”But I can’t lose you El, I can’t go through being without you again, and yes I know it was my own stupid fault all those years ago but now you are here and I know what it is like be with you. I can’t lose that.”

She nodded.

“I know.” She said quietly. “I’m not arguing that. I know your protecting us. I just feel sad inside and I don’t know how to stop feeling sad.”

Roman nodded.

“I understand but can you tell me that and not just disappear on me.”

She grinned.

“I’ll try and let you know next time I’m going to sob my eyes out.”

He stared at her for a long moment before smiling.

“Ok if it is a really big sobbing emergency can you text me a week in advance so I can get some tissues in.”

She shook her head.

“Maybe a couple of days.”

“And I’ll also need warning if you are going to watch Finding Nemo again.”

She looked at him then.

“Speaking of Finding Nemo where have you put it?” she asked.

He tried to look innocent but failed when he grinned at her.

“I lent it to someone.” He settled for.

She folded her arms across her chest.

“My film?” she asked.

“Hang on, wasn’t there something about with all my wordily goods I thee endow?” he asked her grinning.

“Yes, but that doesn’t include Finding Nemo. I’ll have to watch the Notebook again instead.”

He frowned for a moment judging whether she was serious.

“Miles has it.” he said finally.

She shook her head at him and went to pick up her laptop and camera.

“Working?” he asked.

She nodded.

“I need to do the proofs and send them to Yannis so we can do the layout for the advertising agency,” she murmured. “Want to see?” she asked him.

He grinned.

“Yeah.” He said. “Was it so obvious?”

She smiled at him.

“You are the only one I’ve ever let see me work.” She told him softly.

She set up her PC on the table and plugged her camera into it to download the pictures.

Roman went into the kitchen and got the coffee, bringing a cup for her too. He sat next to her and watched as she saved the images on the PC before looking through them for the best ones.

“Sorry.” She told him.

He looked at her and watched as she grinned.

She picked up one of the remotes on the table and put on music, turning the volume up.

He leaned over and kissed her.

She flicked though picture after picture, rejecting one after another before pulling up the top 10.

He stroked her back loving the way she got absorbed in her work. After a time she reached back for the remote and clicked the music off. He grinned at her and she grinned back.

“Here you go.” She pulled up the photos until they filled the screen and clicked through a slideshow of them.

“Tell me what you were looking for?” he asked.

“Well they are producing a new perfume and wanted her to look pure and innocent. Pity she has a mouth on her that could make a sailor blush.”

He chuckled.

“Your mouth is looking good round about now.” He told her.

She leaned over and kissed him.

“I’m hoping you’re turned on by seeing me work and not the semi clothed model.”

He chuckled.

“What model?” he asked.

“Ouh, correct answer.” She told him.

She reached into her pocket and pulled out a couple of condoms.

“Just in case.” She told him.

He laughed and pulled her into his arms holding her.

“I love you” he said.

She grinned.

“Yeah I totally love you.” She told him.

She lay wrapped in his arms.

“I think I might call in sick today after all.” He murmured.

She lifted her head and looked at him, grinning slowly.

Nic walked out of the store with her head dazed.

It was the same one where she and Ella had purchased that ridiculously expensive wedding dress and she had on a whim taken her wedding and bridesmaids dresses to them to take a look at and they wanted to buy the designs from her. She was grinning all the way back to the workshop.

“Well?” Helen her supervisor asked, the company she worked for did not do bridal wear so Helen had suggested that she try to market the designs elsewhere.

“They said they want them. They are going to pay a lot of money for the rights to manufacture them and it’s going to be called the Nicole range.” She said still in shock.

“Well done you.” She told her. “I think we need to go to lunch to celebrate.”

“But I just had my lunch hour.” Nic said quickly.

Helen grinned.

“Bosses prerogative.” She told her and put her arm through Nic’s and led her to the staff canteen. “Now this isn’t a fancy restaurant but I’m addicted to their cheesy garlic bread at the moment.”

Nic laughed.

“I love it too. I’ve started bringing in my toothbrush and toothpaste so that I can eat it!”

“Really?” Helen asked.

“Yeah, I have it everyday.” Nic grinned.

“So did I when I was first pregnant.” Helen told her and watched her face carefully.

Nic grinned and looked at Helen’s rotund belly.

“Not long to go now.” Nic said softly, avoiding the issue that was ticking away in her head like a time bomb.

”Nope.” she agreed and led Nic through the queue to collect their lunch.

Nic sat at the table and they spoke for a time about work before she finally reached into her handbag pulling out her diary. She counted the days and looked at Helen.

“It was the garlic bread wasn’t it?” she asked her.

“Are you?” Helen asked with a grin.

“I’m late.” She confirmed. “Oh crap.” She murmured.

“I thought you wanted children.

“It’s not that Helen, my stepmother had a miscarriage four months ago. We were planning on waiting for a while.”

“Maybe you aren’t.”

Nic looked over at her boss, seeing the glow that she had acquired with her pregnancy.

“I’m never late.” She confessed with a worried look.

“I presume you want children? I mean that is why they brought your apprenticeship forward isn’t it.”

Nic nodded.

“Yeah and I am so grateful.” She said to her.

“No need to tow the party line Nic, we need designer’s like you to keep our range fresh.” Helen grinned at her.

Nic smiled back slowly.

“How about we take the afternoon off and go get a test?” She suggested to Nic.

Nic shook her head.

“Thank you for the offer, Helen but I would feel guilty if I lose anymore time and I have those samples to finish before tonight. I’m working in the shop tomorrow remember?”

Helen grinned at her.

“Ok then. “ she agreed. “I’ll be a horrible boss and make you get back to work.”

Nic laughed.

“Ouh goody.” She said and Helen laughed at her.

Nic walked through the door and looked at Geoff who was standing in the doorway to the kitchen.

“I thought I would cook tonight.” He said to her.

She grinned and dropped her handbag to the floor.

“I need a very big hug.” She told him stepping forward.

He smiled slowly and dropped the unused pan he was holding on to the table to take a step towards her.

“Ok.” he said softly.

“I sold the designs.” She told him.

“That should be a good thing shouldn’t it?” He asked her.

“Yes it is.” She told him with a sigh. ”We need to re do our figures.” She added.

He pulled back and looked at her.

“Why?” He asked her.

She smiled for the first time since having lunch with Helen.

“Because if we are going to do this we need to factor in something else.”

He looked at her for a long moment.

“No?” he asked softly.

“Maybe.” She replied. “I’ve bought a test but I’m too scared to use it.” she confessed to him.

He bent his head and kissed her.

“Nic.” He said softly unable to stop the grin on his face.

“Don’t look at me like that.” She told him. “I don’t want to upset Ella.” She muttered with another sigh.

“I can’t help it I’m going to be a dad.”

“Maybe. Possibly.” She cautioned, trying to control the growing excitement in herself.

“We should take the test and find out.” He murmured.

“We?” she questioned. “I think it only works if I pee on the stick.”

He grinned at her.

“No.” she told him.

He pulled her back into his arms and kissed her. She lost herself in his embrace kissing him back, her hands rubbing him all over. Feeling him caress her in turn.

“Ok.” she said after a time. “I’ll take the test.”

He chuckled.

She turned and picked up her bag and walked up the stairs. He turned and walked back into the kitchen turning off the cooker before going up the stairs after her. He waited outside the bathroom door.

Nic came out a few minutes later and sat next to him she lent her head on his shoulder.

“Its ok.” he said to her thinking she needed comfort.

She looked at him.

“I can’t look at the result.” She confessed softly.

“Why is that?” he asked her pressing a soft kiss to her lips.

She looked at him.

“Well the last time we did this it was negative and I was relieved but I don’t think I will have the same reaction this time.” She murmured.

He grinned.

“I have to confess to you that I was relieved that it was negative but later that night a little part of me was upset that you weren’t pregnant.”

“Oh Geoff.” She said and kissed him. “You never told me.” She looked into his eye. “I was too.” She said pressing another kiss to his lips. “I know it would have been crazy but just for a few minutes I…” she stopped wondering if she were brave enough to confess the rest and took a deep breath. “That night I put a cushion up my top and looked in the mirror to see how I would look with your baby.”

He chuckled.

“And I bet you looked beautiful” he whispered to her.

She smiled.

They looked down at the little white test strip and she gasped.

“Wow.” She said.

“Two pink lines.” He said. ”I take it that is positive?”

She nodded.

“We’re having a baby.” She told him and burst into tears throwing her arms around his neck.

“I hope these are happy tears.” He said and felt her nod.

“They are wonderful tears.” She said and looked at the test strip again. “I want our babies.” She confessed.

He grinned.

“I want to give you lots of babies.” He admitted with a grin.

She looked at him.

“Uh huh.” She said. “I think we need to see how we get on with this one first.” She told him.

He smiled before he lent forward and kissed her.

Ella packed her stuff and carried it out to the car before going and sitting on the sofa waiting for Roman.

“This is the last warning. I’ll leave in two minutes.” She shouted up the stairs.

He walked down slowly.

“I heard you the first three times you shouted at me.” He grinned.

“I don’t know why you want to come anyway it will be boring for you standing around watching me work.” She told him.

He dropped his bag by the door and turned and kissed her.

“Now I seem to be waiting for you.” He said.

“Ha Ha” she muttered and stood up.

“You got house keys?” she asked him.

He nodded.

“Right.” She stood and went out to her car.

Roman gave a quick look around and pulled the door shut and locked it. He put his bag on the back seat and climbed into the passenger side.

“I suppose we are going to have to put up with your music?” he asked and saw her give a quick grin.

She put on Guns and Roses greatest hits and turned the volume up, but not as loud as if she had been on her own. He grinned over at her and watched her out the corner of his eye as she navigated across country to their destination. Eventually he found himself drifting off to sleep. Hearing her bemused chuckle as his eyes drifted shut.

She woke him up when they reached the hotel.

“Hey.” He said.

She grinned at him.

“We’re here sleepy.” She told him.

“It’s my wife’s fault she went though my condoms and found a brand we hadn’t used before so she tested them out.” He told her smirking as she blushed. “And then had to do a comparison with two other brands.”

“Well I needed to know which ones I preferred.”

“Uh huh.” He smiled at her and leaned forward to kiss her.

“Behave.” She warned him. “I do not want the hotel to think that I’m having a fling. I’m here representing my favourite clients.”

He looked at her.

“Are you serious?” he asked.

She nodded.

“They are Christian too, so I’ve had to book you in a separate room because I’m under my work name.” She said softly.

She climbed out of the car and shut the door quickly so it muffled his swearing. She grabbed her bags out of the back and went into the hotel to check in. She waited for Roman to join her. He still looked unhappy.

“Can you not look as though I’ve just told you I want a divorce. It’s one night. You would have been sleeping alone anyway.” She said out the side of her mouth.

He glared at her.

“Plus I’m here working Roman Harris so I’m not spending all night having kinky sex with you when I have to be up at 5am.”

He looked at her.

“Never stopped you before.” He said softly.

She glared at him before taking her place at the reception.

“I have a booking made under the name Addison.” She said.

The receptionist nodded.

“Ms Addison.” She said and looked up. “And a Mr Harris.”

Ella grinned.

“And this is the bit where it gets complicated.” She told them. “I need to pay for the rooms in cash.”

“Ok that is not at all dodgy.” Roman said.

She glared at him.

“Not a problem Ms Addison.”

Roman flinched when he heard her referred to by her maiden name but felt El’s hand reach out and take hold of his to give it a compassionate reassuring squeeze.

“I’ll make out the bill now. And any extras can be paid for on departure.”

Ella nodded.

She pulled out her wallet and counted out the money and handed it over and after signing the registration card she collected her key and made her way to the lifts. Roman was handed his key and followed.

She pressed the button and the lift soon took them to their floor. She led him to his room.

“I’ll meet you in the bar later.” She told him and pressed a kiss to his lips before turning and walking away.

He groaned and shut the door.

“Great.” He muttered followed by some severe swearing.

He threw his bag on the bed and sat down next to it he didn’t see a door opening next to the bed.

“Has anyone ever told you that you sulk too much Roman Harris.” She asked him.

He looked up at the sound of her voice.

“You got a suite?” he said quickly.

She grinned.

“As soon as you said you wanted to come I upgraded the room and got connecting ones. This way I can sort my accounts out without too much hassle.” She paused. “But it meant that I couldn’t use either of my credit cards. Oh, and it was kinda fun watching you panic when you thought you would have to sleep alone.”

He chuckled.

“So we are going to have kinky sex all night.” He grinned.

She shook her head at him.

He walked over to her and kissed her slowly his arms going around her.

“I’m here to work Roman.” She told him when they parted.

He nodded and grinned at her going over to his bag and pulling out a book of suduko puzzles and a pen before reaching for the book he’d brought with him to read.

She looked at the title and laughed.

“The life and times of Lord Byron?” she questioned.

He nodded.

“I don’t know why but the title leapt out at me.” He confessed with a crooked grin.

She laughed and went over to him.

“You idiot.” She muttered.

He kissed her again before she turned and walked into the other bedroom. She moved to the desk and set up her laptop and checked her camera as a knock at the door sounded. She moved to open it and Yannis walked in. She gave the other man a hug.

“Hey Roman.” Yannis called to him seeing him sitting in a chair. “Now I have the equipment you wanted and I put in a few extra lamps. The forecast is cloudy and overcast for the next two days.” He told her.

She nodded.

“I noticed that. It means they will want the pictures touched up so it is sunny as Heck.” She muttered.

“I’ve also got your schedule here. And a very important email.” He said to her with a flourish. “It seems that as you now accepting just the one shoot a month it is making you very hot property.”

“Yannis.” She said warningly and ignored Roman smirking in the corner.

“Calvin Klein want you to do their shoot.” He told her.

She grinned.

“No.” she said to Yannis. “It won’t fit into the schedule.”

He did a double take.

“Did you not hear me Calvin Klein? Er… Hello?” he said to her.

She shook her head.

“Calm down Mister. We are fully booked. They will want it like yesterday. I’ve already told them that I won’t do it.”

“Liz darling. You can’t do this to me.” He said.

He flashed her calendar at her and she grabbed hold of his hand to keep it still pulling him over to sit at the desk. She looked at Roman who had to vacate the chair he was in and move to lie on the bed. He sighed contentedly as he lay down and she glared at him.

“Now look Yannis. See one shoot a month.” She pointed out the bookings for the next 6 months.

He looked.

“I know this Liz but you can fit one more in. They want to do it in the city. It will be a commute for you not even an overnight trip.”

“I swear you are more excited than me.” She grinned. “Let me look at the dates.” She checked her calendar and after a few minutes she grinned at him. “Fine I’ll do it. Usual email, fee to go to my favourite charity please.”

Yannis nodded taking a few notes.

“Now what else have we got coming up?” she asked him.

He pulled up the emails on her laptop and they went through them. She grinned as she looked at a few of them.

“Right new email.” She said. “We’ll call it the usual 2.”

Yannis looked at her.

“I’m far too busy to take the commitment but I recommend you as a suitable substitute. Your qualifications are. Etc. Your published credits etc. We work out of the same studio so I vouch for your work.”

“Liz are you sure?” he asked her.

She nodded.

“It’s time don’t you think. You have the talent Yannis. Get out there and show them.” she grinned at him.

“So these four get the usual far too busy one.” She waited while Yannis flagged up the emails and annotated them.

“And these 6 get the Usual 2 email.” She told him.

He looked at them.

“Really?” he asked again.

“Don’t get your hopes up though they may go with someone else, but yeah really.” She chuckled.

He flagged them up and annotated them.

“The others should fit into the schedule.” She nodded at his look.

“Ok I’ll go do that now. Are we meeting for dinner?” he asked casting a look at Roman.

“Yes.” She said. “About 8 in the restaurant.”

Yanis nodded and walked to the door and opened it walking out quickly.

“Now that was fun.” Roman commented.

She turned and looked at him.

“Fee to my usual charity?” He asked her.

She paled.

“It’s for victims of landmines. Helping them rebuild their lives.” She said softly.

He stood quickly and walked over to her.

“El.” He said softly.

She grinned at him and reached up to put her arms around him and kissed him.

“Its ok.” she told him.

He nodded.

“You are special.” He said to her.

“Uh huh. Go finish reading your book.” She muttered “I need to check through the rest of these emails.”

She turned and sat on the chair and pulled up a folder and began answering some of the emails she had dragged into a folder. She laughed as she read one of them and he found himself being jealous but dismissed it as he fetched his things from the other bedroom. He lay back on the bed and opened his book and started reading.

He looked up when he saw her power down the laptop a while later.

“All done?” he asked.

She nodded.

“Harry sends his best.” She told him.

He grinned.

“I hope you said hello from me too.” He said and saw her nod.

He put his book to one side and held out his hand to her and she went over to lie on the bed next to him.

She kissed him.

“That was nice.” he told her.

She chuckled.

“Only nice?” she asked.

He grinned and nodded.

She reached up and stroked his face before stroking his neck and the small area exposed by his shirt. She ran her hands down his arms next before putting them slowly around him and kissing him again. Her lips firm on his. She felt him moan slightly as she was kissing him. His hands found her waist and he pushed up her top and started caressing her.

“Hey.” She pulled away from him. “How about taking it slow?” she asked.

He grinned.

“I can do slow but we are meeting Yaniis at 8 and if we have to share the shower because we are running late that will mean more sex because you can’t keep your hands off me.” He told her. “So then we’ll be all flushed and rushing and Yannis will know what we have been doing and you’ll giggle and I’ll get turned on and we’ll have to find somewhere to have sex again.”

She looked at him.

“Maybe I have more self control than you.” She said to him

“Oh, I know you do, but I also know I’m wearing that aftershave you like and I can kiss you like this.” He said demonstrating.

She moaned as he devastated her lips in a passionate display.

“So would you like to take it slow?” he asked her.

She nodded and he responded with a groan.

He pulled away from her and went over to his bag and pulled out his wash kit and opened it.

He looked through the various sections.

“Have you forgot your razor again?” she asked him with a grin.

“Not my razor.” He confessed.

“No.” she said sitting up.

He nodded.

“Seriously?” she muttered.

He nodded.

“Well go get some.”

“I don’t suppose you …” he trailed off when he saw her shake her head.

“I can just see the look on you face if I pulled out a box of condoms from my camera bag.”

He did a double take and grinned.

“Yeah, that would be funny.” He conceded. “Up until the point where I kill you.”

“Yeah that’s about what I was thinking too.” She moved over to her bag and pulled out her organiser.

“How is that going to help us?” he asked.

She glared at him.

“Have you never heard of a safe time?” she asked.

“I’m not risking it.” he folded his arms across his chest.

She ignored him and carried on looking into the organiser before closing it and walking away from him into the bathroom. He heard the shower come on and the thought of her naked in the shower, water streaming down her body her hands roaming over her skin re-ignited his ardour and he grinned as he followed her.

“So?” he said.

She nodded.

“It’s safe but if you don’t want to risk it then..” she stopped talking as he took off his clothes and climbed into the shower with her.

She put her arms around him.

He lifted her up and thrust into her feeling her legs wrap around him.

“Hey. What happened to foreplay?” she asked.

He grinned.

“This is foreplay. Just wait until I get you on the bed.” He promised.

Nic and Geoff waited hand in hand in Rachel’s office. They kept looking at each other.

“It won’t be the end of the world if we’re not. I mean we weren’t trying.” He said to her.

She nodded.

“And there is Ella. I don’t want her upset. So maybe it’s for the best if we aren’t.” she added.

“We are so lying aren’t we?” Geoff asked after a moment.

She nodded.

“I was awake all night thinking about it. I want a baby so much.” She confessed. “I love you Geoff Campbell and I want you to make me pregnant.”

He grinned.

“And Ella is cool. She’ll be ok. We’ll tell her first, ok, and make sure she is ok.” he said.

She looked at him.

”You keep using the word ok.” she pointed out.

“It that a problem.”

She shook her head.

“No just thought I’d point it out before you start doing any christenings. I’d hate for a generation of summer bay teens to all be called Ok.”

He nodded.

“Well I’m nervous.” And only just stopped himself from adding ok to the statement.

She looked at him.

“Well just think of the fun we’ll have trying if we aren’t.” she said looking deep into his eyes.

“I’d rather think of the fun we’ll have trying to find positions when you are out here.” He murmured gesturing with his hand.

She glared at him.

“Men and dimensions.” She muttered. “I won’t be out here and that is 12 inches.” She replied with a few hand gestures of her own.

He grinned.

“Rachel is behind me isn’t she?” Nic asked suddenly.

He nodded.

“And you didn’t think to tell me before I mentioned the 12 inches part of the statement?”

He shook his head.

“I am so embarrassed.”

“I’m not, she thinks something is 12 inches so I’m going to keep quiet.” Geoff grinned and took hold of Nic’s hand again.

Rachel chuckled.

“Well Mr and Mrs Campbell would you like the results of your pregnancy test?” she asked them moving around the desk and sitting behind it.

Nic looked at Geoff.

He nodded.

“Yes please.” Nic asked and crossed her fingers.

“Congratulations.” Rachel told them.

Nic looked at Geoff again.

“We’re pregnant.” She asked Rachel, needing the confirmation.

Rachel nodded.

“Yes you are. From the dates you gave me I would estimate about 8 weeks.” She told her.

“I want to sort out appointments for your scans.” She said.

Nic grinned.

“Rachel.” She said after a second.

The other woman looked up.

“What is the best way to tell Ella?” Nic asked and felt Geoff squeeze her hand in support.

“I would recommend just telling her quietly give her a chance to absorb the information. If I know Ella she will be thrilled for you.” She said softly.

Nic sighed.

“I want her to be involved. Will that be ok?” she asked both Geoff and Rachel.

“You mean come to scans with us and stuff?” he said.

She nodded but looked at Rachel.

“I think that will be wonderful. You may need to give her some time but just let her know that the offer is there.”

“It won’t be like rubbing her nose in it will it?” she asked worriedly.

“I can’t say how she’ll react Nic but I know she loves you and she’ll want to be part of this because of that. As to how much she can cope with you’ll have to let her judge.” Rachel said softly. “But I can tell you now that I am so impressed with you right now. And I’m pretty sure that after your dad has got over the shock that he is about to be a Granddad he’ll be proud of you.”

Nic blushed.

“I’m nothing special.” She said quickly.

“I have to disagree with that.” Geoff told her. “I think you are very special.”

He lifted their joint hands and pressed a kiss to hers.

“Ok then. Here are some leaflets on healthy eating and nutrition. I need you to start thinking about taking vitamin and iron supplements.” Rachel handed over a number of leaflets and a list of tablets that she had to start taking. “Now I read these books myself so I know they are good.” She added and wrote down some titles.

She looked at them and passed over the list and the appointment card.

“Congratulations.” She said again.

Geoff grinned proudly as he stood up. He walked over to the door and opened it for Nic.

She kissed him and they went out.

“Thank you Rachel.” Nic told her.

They walked hand in hand out of the hospital.

“Want to go to the diner?” he asked.

She shook her head.

“No because I’ll tell Irene who’ll tell Leah and Colleen will overhear.” She grinned. “You know what its like.”

He chuckled.

“Well we could go home and grab a sandwich?” he said.

“I don’t think that is actually what you are thinking of grabbing.” She muttered seeing the look on his face.

He nodded.

“No it’s probably best we get all the sleep we can now.” He said softly.

She laughed and threw her arms around him.

“We’re having a baby!” she said loudly.

He giggled.

“I know.” He replied holding her close. “I’m so happy Nic.” He said kissing her. “Thank you for marrying me and giving me another chance.”

“I love you Geoff Campbell.” She told him kissing him back.

Geoff tried to stop Nic pacing but she was still nervous.

“Are the muffins done?” he asked her and heard her swear as she ran into the kitchen.

He followed slowly and looked at her.

“I guess you are going to make another batch.” He murmured looking at the muffins on the tray that weren’t actually that bad but he knew she wanted them to be perfect.

She nodded.

He watched as took out the bowl and started gathering together the ingredients.

“Nic.” He said softly.

She looked at him.

“We need to go now or we will be late.” He murmured.

She shook her head.

“I’m ready but I need these to be perfect.” She told him.

He stepped forward and kissed her.

“Ok.” he said and left her to make her muffins knowing that was what she needed to do.

After a time she came out with a box and looked at him.

“Ok?” he asked.

She nodded.

“Have you got everything?” she asked him.

He grinned and patted his pocket checking that he had the envelope.

“Yep.” He said with a grin. They went out the door and started walking to her dad’s place. It was a beautiful day and they held hands as they walked.

They knocked at the door before walking in and saw El in the kitchen and her dad walking down the stairs with Mike behind him.

“Hey Nic.” El called. “Just in time I’ve just made coffee.”

“Not for me.” Nic said hurriedly with a look at Geoff.

He grinned at her.

“I’d love a coffee.” Geoff said covering quickly.

Ella poured the drinks and handed Mike his, which he took back up the stairs.

“Hey Nic.” Roman said to his daughter.

“Dad.” She said.

Geoff prodded her and looked at the tin she was clutching.

“Oh yes, I made muffins.” She placed the tin on the table.

“Are you going to sit down?” Ella asked them.

Nic grinned.

“Sorry I was just so nervous about making the muffins I guess I got a little wired.” Nic explained.

She sat down and Geoff took the seat next to her around the table.

“Well.” Ella said. “What have you been up to?”

“I sold some designs.” She told her.

“That’s wonderful Nic.” Roman told his daughter, beaming at her proudly. She grinned and Geoff took her hand.

“We want to give you something.” Geoff told them.

He took out the envelope and handed that to Roman and watched as the other man opened it and read the words. He looked at the cheque.

“Why?” He asked them.

Nic smiled at Geoff.

“We love you for the present of the house. We really do, but we need to do it ourselves.”

She told them.

“We worked out the money very carefully and took out a mortgage on the house. We’ve managed, between Nic selling her designs and my books getting published, to clear half of it already.” Geoff said softly.

He hoped the other man would understand.

Roman nodded.

“I’m not quite sure what to say. The money I used on the house was Nic’s anyway.” He told him. “But I can understand you needing to do it on your own.”

He looked over at Ella who was smiling she nodded at him.

He stood and held out his hand to Geoff. The younger man stood too and reached out and shook his hand.

“I’m not quite sure what to say Geoff.” Roman told him softly.

“I think we need to try one of Nic’s muffins.” Ella said softly.

Roman sat back down.

Geoff put his hand on the back of Nic’s chair and looked at her.

“It’s not the only thing we want to talk to you about.” Geoff said quickly.

Nic looked over at Ella.

“We’re going to have a baby.” She said equally as quickly

Ella stood up and moved over to Nic.

“Congratulations.” She said to her.

Nic stood and hugged her before bursting into tears.

“Hey.” Ella said softly stroking her hair. “It’s ok Nic, I’m happy for you.”

Roman walked over to the two women.

“I’m happy too as long as the kid doesn’t call me grandpa.” He said to his daughter with a grin.

Nic looked at her dad and grinned.

“We might decide not to use the term Grandpa but we make no promises.” Nic said with a sniff.

She turned and held out her hand to Geoff.

“The thing is though, we want you to be involved Step-mama, if you want to, you know scans and stuff. If you are ready.” Nic grinned.

Ella nodded.

“That’s a wonderful idea.” She told her.

“Hey, what about me?” Roman said to them. “Don’t I get to be involved.”

“You can go in the delivery room if you want.” Geoff offered.

“Thanks but I think I’m busy that day.” Roman grinned at him.

“Why don’t you pop upstairs and tell Mike he’s about to be an uncle.” Ella suggested with another smile.

Nic nodded.

She and Geoff walked up the stairs.

Roman looked at her.

She turned and put the empty cups in the sink.

“We should ask if they want to stay for some food don’t you think.” She said to him.

“El?” he murmured.

“Maybe there is something we could cook.” She walked over to the fridge and opened it to look inside.

He stepped up behind her and put his arms around her waist resting his head on her shoulder.

“Ella.” He said softly.

She put her hands on his and tugged at them moving away from him.

“You know what I just remembered I need to go pick up some dry cleaning before they shut.” She said and walked into the lounge and collected her handbag walking out of the door before he could say something.

He grimaced as he heard her car start up.

Nic walked slowly down the stairs and into the kitchen.

“She’s upset isn’t she?” she asked her dad.

“I’m thrilled Nic but I have to admit there is a part of me that is also upset.” He told her softly pressing a kiss to her cheek. “I can’t imagine how bad she might be feeling.”

Nic looked at him tearfully.

“She loves you Nic and she’s been waiting for you to make this announcement.” He took his daughter in his arms.

“I think we should go.” She told him.

“I think we should get dinner sorted out and celebrate the fact that I’m having a grandbaby.” He told her.

She looked at him.

“Are you sure?” she asked him and saw him nod. “Ok then.” She said, “We’ll stay.”

He grinned at her.

“What do you fancy? Any food cravings yet?” he asked her.

She grinned.

“I’m only just pregnant.” She said.

Mike and Geoff started walking down the stairs.

“Is it safe?” Mike asked them.

Roman grinned.

“We’re talking food. What do you guys want?” Roman asked them.

“Pizza?” Mike said hopefully.

Nic laughed.

“Go and order them then.” Roman told him. “Geoff why don’t you sort drinks. I’m just going to go get my phone from upstairs.”

Geoff nodded and moved into the kitchen.

Roman stood for a moment before climbing up the stairs and going into the bedroom and pulling his phone out of his pocket and closing the door. He walked over to look out of the window as he dialled as expected he got her voicemail.

“Ella call me back when you get this message please.” He said quickly and ended the call. He stood there for a long moment before he gathered his thoughts and went back down the stairs.

“We’ve ordered pizza.” Mike told him and he nodded.

He sat on the sofa opposite Nic and Geoff and Mike handed him a beer.

“So when is the due date?” he asked.

“In 7 months.” Nic grinned.

“What are doing about work?”

She took hold of Geoff’s hand.

“I’ll finish my apprenticeship in 3 months and then we will decide what I want to do.” She told him.

“Sounds like you have it all sorted.” He murmured.

She looked at Geoff and they nodded.

“As much as we can anyway.” Geoff said grinning.

They all looked up when the door opened.

“Sorry. I just remembered I needed to pick up my dry cleaning.” Ella apologised to them as she came in though the door. “Mike can you take this upstairs for me and lay it on my bed?” she asked him and handed over the two dresses in plastic bags.

He grinned at her and took it up the stairs.

She moved and sat next to Nic.

“Has someone sorted out food?” she asked smiling at them.

Roman nodded.

“We decided on Pizza.” He murmured.

She grinned wider.

“Now then Missy do you want a boy or a girl?” she asked Nic taking hold of her hand.

Nic squeezed her hand and looked at her.

“I want a girl.” She said and looked apologetic at Geoff.

“Maybe we could have on of each.” Geoff suggested.

“Not until we find out how painful childbirth is.” Nic said sternly and glared at him.

Ella laughed.

“You should do it my way and just adopt random children.” She said.

Nic laughed.

“Am I random then?” she asked her.

Ella shook her head.

“Nope you are pretty special my daughter.”

“Hey, this isn’t fair I have to deal with hormones. You’ll have me sobbing.” Nic grouched.

“I wouldn’t say that too loudly otherwise Mike will start being nice to you just to see if he can make you cry” Ella warned.

She stood and went into the kitchen and reached for a beer for herself. Roman walked up behind her and placing one arm either side of her, he also reached into the fridge and grabbed his second.

“Is this going to be a Finding Nemo night?” he asked softly.

She nodded.

“When it gets too much say the word and I’ll get rid of them.”

She turned in his arms and pressed a kiss to his lips.

“Love you.” She told him.

He grinned.

“I love you.” He murmured.

Their eyes met for a moment and they both thought of the baby they lost. She smiled briefly and went back to sit with Nic.

“Geoff, do you want another drink?” Roman asked.

“I’ve still got some.” He replied.

A knock sounded at the door and he moved from the kitchen to collect the delivery.

Roman climbed into bed beside her, she had taken a couple of headache tablets and gone to bed an hour ago. He knew she needed some time so he waited downstairs tidying up and making excuses to delay going to bed. She turned in her sleep and snuggled against him.

“Hey.” He whispered. “I love you.”

She pressed her lips to the side of his neck.

“Love you too.” She told him sleepily.

“How are you doing?” he asked.

“Not too well. I love Nic and I am really happy for her but I’m just so sad.” She told him honestly.

“Thank you.” He said.

He put his arms around her.

“I’m sad too.” He told her.

She opened her eyes and looked into his.

“It will get better.” She said. “Just too much at the moment.”

He grinned at her trying to make it better for him too.

“Well if you keep talking to me and holding on to me we’ll get through it.” he murmured. “Because I need you too.” He added.

She smiled slowly.

“Hold me.” She asked.

“Of course.”

She curled up in his arms and they fell asleep.

Mike heard the murmured voices and sighed. He plugged his headphones back in and listened to his music. He hated knowing his Mum was so sad. He drifted off to sleep. He woke up at 6am and got dressed quick and went down the stairs. He took his bike out of storage and went for a ride to Aden and Belle’s.

“This had better be good.” Aden grumbled as he opened the door. “Mike?” he asked.

“Hi bro, I was stuck and I needed some help.”

“Come in and be quiet I don’t want to wake Amy-Belle.” Aden smiled and led him through to the kitchen.

He poured out a cup of coffee for himself and another one for Mike.

“Spill it.” Aden said sitting down at the breakfast bar.

Mike grinned.

“Nic is pregnant.” He told him and saw Aden grin.

“Didn’t take them long.” He murmured with a smirk.

“Well Mum is really happy for her but they are also a bit sad. I’m trying to think of something to do to cheer them up.”

Aden nodded.

“Did you have anything in mind?” he asked him.

Mike shook his head.

“All I can think of is a night in the Sands or something but Mum is back doing her photography so she’s spending time in hotels.” He said in a long rambling sentence.

“Well how about a nice meal out?” Aden suggested.

“That was my next idea. But well your dad is a chef and Mum would prefer pizza to …”

“Just about anything.” Aden supplied.

Mike grinned and nodded.

“So I was thinking how about a beach party?”

Aden looked at him.

“It could work. I presume you were thinking about having it tonight?” Aden grinned.

Mike nodded.

“Nothing special just everyone bring some food and some drink and we do a bonfire. And have some tunes. Mum and I used to have them all the time we were in California.”

Aden nodded.

“And what would you like me to do?” Aden grinned.

“Tell everyone?” Mike suggested.

Aden nodded.

“No problem. What else? “ he asked.

Mike shrugged.

“I don’t know. I was thinking that I would give Miles a ring and get him to help.”

Aden looked at him.

“How about we nip to the Diner and speak to Irene? We can give Miles a call to come and meet us there. He’ll be up for the free coffee.”

Mike grinned.

“Ok.” he agreed.

They walked along the beach to the diner.

“Hey Darl” Irene called. “You’re here early?”

Mike grinned at her.

“Yes we want to talk to you.” He told her.

She nodded.

“So you want a coffee?” she asked.

Both Mike and Aden nodded.

She went back to the coffee machine and poured out three coffees handing theirs over and coming and sitting with them.

Mike outlined the plan, skipping the reason his mum was feeling a bit sad.

Irene nodded

“No problem Darl we can do the food.” She told them.

Miles walked in and over to them.

“What was so important that you got me out of bed?” he grumbled.

Irene went and got him a coffee. By the time she returned Mike and Aden had filled Miles in on the plan.

He thanked Irene for the coffee.

“So what? You want me to get the drinks?” Miles asked them.

“That would be good.” Mike said.

“What about lights and tunes Mike?”

“We’ve got some strings of lights we can use back at the Caravan Park.” Miles told them.

Aden nodded.

“How about loads of Candles and some torches. We can get some from that palace in Yabbie Creek.” He told them

“I have to go there this afternoon anyway.” Miles said draining his coffee. “I can pick some up.”

Mike grinned.

“Thanks.” He said to them all.

Ella rolled over in bed and saw that Roman was watching her.

“Hey.” She said.

“Morning.” He told her and leaned forward to kiss her.

“Very nice.” She told him.

He pushed her hair gently away from her face.

“Why don’t we do something today?” he asked her.

She grinned.

“I want to spend a bit of time with Mike to be honest.” She smiled at him. “But thank you.”

“No reason we can’t do that.” He kissed her again.

His hand stroked her face.

“Are you starting something Mister?” she asked him with a grin.

He looked into her eyes.

“Depends.” He replied.

“On what?” she giggled against his lips as he kissed her again.

“On whether you would like me to do something with this.” He murmured and took hold of her hand and pressed it against him. Her fingers felt cool against his hot flesh and he moaned softly.

She wrapped her hand around him and he showed her how to caress him.

“That feels incredible.” He whispered in her ear. “But I want to be inside you because I want to please you too.”

She pressed her lips to his and kissed him slow.

She grinned.

“Touch me.” She told him. “Slow.” She whispered.

His hands found her breasts and he teased her nipples into sensual arousal, loving the way she enjoyed and responded to his touch. He pressed kisses down her body, teasing her with his tongue. She moved with a sensual rhythm. He looked up at her face and saw the passion in her eyes.

“Now?” he asked.

She smiled.

“Yes.” She told him simply.

He moved and reached to the bedside cabinet to get protection. He heard her sigh and looked at her.

“Hey.” He whispered.

She shook her head.

“Ella.” He said kissing her.

“I’m sorry. “ she told him.

He smiled sadly.

“Its ok.” he told her, rolling away and standing up.

He reached out and pulled her with him taking her into the bathroom with him. He switched on the shower and climbed under the hot spray. He pulled her hand until she gave in and joined him. He kissed her with the water pouring down over them. She turned and picked up her sponge and his shower gel.

He reached around and took it from her hand, using it to soap her all over. His fingers played with her newly aroused nipples and he heard her moan as he kissed her lips. She grinned and took the sponge refreshing the gel and using it on him. He moaned when he felt her hands caress and stroke him.

“Yes?” he asked.

She nodded.

He turned off the shower and wrapped her in towel. Hooking another one around his waist he took them back through to the bedroom. She dropped the towel as he closed the door. She stepped toward him and kissed him hard on the lips.

He grinned at her.

“Nice.” He told her.

She kissed him again and let her hands wander over his torso. She pulled at his towel and it fell to the floor. Grinning at him she stepped backwards and away from him. He watched her walk to the bed. Loving the way she moved. He took the required amount of steps following her and she reached into the bedside cabinet and handed him the necessary protection.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him towards her for another earth shattering kiss. He sheathed himself and lifted her to plunge deep into her in one thrust. They fell onto the bed in a tangle of limbs.

“I love you Ella.” He gasped against her lips kissing her again and again.

Archived