Leah/Rachel

I also love the friendship between Leah and Rachel. I think all the scenes that have been mentioned I would agree with but there is another one that sticks in my mind. Just before Leah's birthday, Leah was feeling down and Rachel gave her a pep talk, telling her how great, wonderful and adored she is. I though it was really nice and showed how much she respects Leah.

I like how when either of them are going through something then usually turn to each other for help and guidance. I also like it when they refer to their relationship 'before the show' as it helps us believe they have knew each other for years, like when Rachel said how she remembers all of Leah's birthdays and commented on how many relatives she has. :)

There have been some amusing moments too like when Leah was telling Rachel and her kiss with Roman, and when he walked in on them talking about him and she dropped the dish of food :lol: I'm sure they have been more but I can't remember them offhand. :P

The only time i've thought the writers were way off the track was then Leah automatically assumed Rachel had ran off on her wedding day, despite the fact the front door of her house was left wide open and none of her stuff was missing :rolleyes: That didn't make sense to me and there's no way the Leah we know would think that way, but i guess they needed it to make the story work!

I agree with this. There's no way that Leah (or Tony) would believe she would just up and leave like that. It was blatently manipulated for the storyline and the 'cliffhanger' but the less said about that the better.

It was really nice to see Leah there for her yesterday and being all worried. Although we didn't see near enough of it, but still, she stayed until she knew Rachel was alright and i liked that :)

Another scene i love is just after Kim's left, and Leah goes to check on her and kisses her forehead and says she's there for her.

And when they're in Leah's house and Rachel is all upset with Kim/Hugh and crying and Dan comes in and says something like 'what's going on or is this just best friend stuff?' and Leah is like 'best friend' :)

I hope they keep this friendship going without any drama's between them becasue it's so nice to have a 'regular' relationship on the show.

And when they're in Leah's house and Rachel is all upset with Kim/Hugh and crying and Dan comes in and says something like 'what's going on or is this just best friend stuff?' and Leah is like 'best friend' :)

I agree Kirsty it was nice to see Leah there with Rachel yesterday :) Would you mind telling me whats ep that is ^^^^ thanks :D

Edited by steff99

Yeah, Rachel and Leah are so good together. Steff & Kirsty, I totally agree with you :)

They've been through so much- when Rach hit Leah and wouldn't listen to anyone, but they worked it out. They have always been there for each other and I always love to see them together. And I loved the idea, when Rachel came, that they met at school and were old friends.

and Rachel was so good, when Dan died, she just was there for her :)

Steff i'll try and find it for you :)

I was disappointed they cut a scene where Rachel told Leah how she was worried about how much time Tony was spending with Angelo. To me that seemed pretty important. Sure Rachel voiced her concerns to Tony but we never got to see her talk about it to anyone else. It would have been nice to hear how she really felt about it, instead of seeing her worry endlessely all the time without talking to anyone.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a bit annoyed they didn't ask Leah to be Godmother - although i think Martha/Hugo was more Tony's decision and Rach just wants to make him happy right now i guess. I'm sure she will be involved in the baby's life though, Aunty Leah :lol: I know Rach is close to Martha but it's always been Leah she turns too first - although i guess Martha has been through a lot recently and it would be lovely for her.

Another fav episode with them is when Rachel is all upset over the baby issues with Tony and she goes to her all crying and asking what to do.

And an old one where Rach tells Leah how hot she is when she's going on a date with Dan :lol:

I also loved how Leah was there for her with all the baby Joe stuff too. And Rachel looking out for Leah with the whole Bridgets stuff. That was fun :D

And Leah talking to Rach about her feelings for Miles and then Roman etc.

Hope we see more of them soon :)