Adelle Question

Guest LauraPhilly!!

Adelle Wedding??  

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I possibly put it a bit strongly in my last post, I agree they do support each other but they also seem to hit crisis point quite often and that's why I think they should be taking things slowly, not rushing headlong into middle age.Life isn't a fairy tale and I think the biggest problem with Aden and Belle is that they think it is.Their relationship seems to be full of grand gestures that don't pay off.Belle thinks everything will be all right now Aden's told her about his abuse, Aden thinks everything will be all right if he can sleep with Belle.But it isn't enough to stop Aden trying to kill his father and it isn't enough to stop him taking Belle hostage and ultimately that breaks their relationship up.(Note how completely unsupportive Aden is of Belle during this period, even when she's trying to help him.)

He was a little busy having a mental breakdown at the time, he couldn't keep himself together let alone support anyone else!

Just as an aside, when exactly is this mental breakdown supposed to have begun and ended?I was talking about when Aden got out of the clinic where every other scene with him and Belle seemed to involve him having a go at her.He had a go at her when they were in the Diner about her testifying.He had a go at her when she went to see him at the development.He had a go at her in the gym when she tried to get him to tell the truth in court.He made another spiteful comment after the court case when she tried to talk to him.He snapped at her when they were in her car after they kissed outside the development, then went to see her at the Diner the following morning for another go.I could probably go on...

By the way, you can probably understand Aden's "mistake" about why Belle broke up with him because that's exactly what she said in her "rewriting history" testimony in court:That she broke up with him because she realised he needed help.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I possibly put it a bit strongly in my last post, I agree they do support each other but they also seem to hit crisis point quite often and that's why I think they should be taking things slowly, not rushing headlong into middle age.Life isn't a fairy tale and I think the biggest problem with Aden and Belle is that they think it is.Their relationship seems to be full of grand gestures that don't pay off.Belle thinks everything will be all right now Aden's told her about his abuse, Aden thinks everything will be all right if he can sleep with Belle.But it isn't enough to stop Aden trying to kill his father and it isn't enough to stop him taking Belle hostage and ultimately that breaks their relationship up.(Note how completely unsupportive Aden is of Belle during this period, even when she's trying to help him.)

He was a little busy having a mental breakdown at the time, he couldn't keep himself together let alone support anyone else!

Just as an aside, when exactly is this mental breakdown supposed to have begun and ended?I was talking about when Aden got out of the clinic where every other scene with him and Belle seemed to involve him having a go at her.He had a go at her when they were in the Diner about her testifying.He had a go at her when she went to see him at the development.He had a go at her in the gym when she tried to get him to tell the truth in court.He made another spiteful comment after the court case when she tried to talk to him.He snapped at her when they were in her car after they kissed outside the development, then went to see her at the Diner the following morning for another go.I could probably go on...

And during all of those incidents Belle was in a relationship with Angelo. Aden was jealous and angry because he knew she loved him, he said as much after the kiss in the car when he tells her how he feels and she goes to Roman's asking why he couldn't have told her earlier. He was jealous and confused because she was giving off so many signals that said she loved him, she practically told him that she loved him after the court case, but yet she not only stayed with Angelo she slept with him too. I'm not saying it's an excuse and Aden's temper is definitely something he does need to get a hold of but I think his outbursts at her were his reaction to this and also his way of trying to protect himself from getting too close to her only for her to chose Angelo over him.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't see why people are making such a big deal of it. When I look at Aden and Belle, I see two people, two normal people, who have had they're ups and downs, have broken up and got back together again.

I don't mean to get too into it now, but there is just so much love and respect and compassion between these two.

they could maybe do what tasha and robbie did at first, they could get married but not be really, really married.

when they broke up, and got back together previous times, I think that was all just steps towards the day where they got married. Belle has had so many relationships with guys in this show, Aden is just not one of those guys. They connect on a level they she never did with Lucas, Ric or even Drew. Aden and Belle have been through so much together, all those moments just bring them closer together.

I think it would be just heartbreaking for them to get married, and then Belle to die in a months after, but I reckon thats just going to be the way it happens.

An Adelle wedding is kinda what all we Adelle fans wanted in the end, one way or another. Of course I doubt any of us wanted Belle to die so soon after.

Aden and Belle will probably be one of the many couples on this show that viewers just loved, because what they have is just so honest and so beautiful. I would like to think that the scriptwriters would have had us fans in mind when they were writing the storyline leading up to Belle's death.

I just think that a wedding...would be a perfect tribute to all they've gone through in the year that they've been together.

wow. so i was almost in tears just reading that!

wowza. Amen to that! :)

The reason I fell in love with Adelle (as did many others) is because there something you can relate too.

Obviously not literally!! (cos we dont all go sleep around, and go to rehab. etc) But its a soap so all the craziness must happen!But, they have their ups & downs.. There fights. But, they pick them selves up & dust themselves off and work through it.And since they moved in, there relationship has jumped forward. They talk through their problems in a loving, caring & hilarious way.The writers just had to get them married. :) It would be a beautiful way to say goodbye to Adelle. It would give us all a bit of closure

I dont think its got nothing do with rushing it through cos of Jess' departure. It think its a natural thing that should happen. Coss us Adelle fans need it.

Something BIG & fancy. Like J&M.A huge declaration.Maybe a few episodes full of it!! Just to p*ss off the Adelle haters :P

I think their MUST be a wedding. Otherwise it would just be like 'oh bye bye Belle- nice knowing you!'

Adelle need a huge celebration of all they have been through over the years, & how much they have shaped & transformed thanks to eachother.

Practicality's!! Who cares! It's summer bay!! I dont know any widdow who would jump into bed with her dead husbands cousin a few months after he died..or someone coming back from the dead.. or people just mysteriously dissapearing.. or people ending up in hospitals 100 times a week!!

Give us Adelle fans our wedding!!! You Tachel fans got your b*oody wedding!! :)

RANT over

I guess some people are passionate about the climate, or nature, or mountains, or books...I however, are very passionate about two imaginative characters named Aden & Belle :D lol.

The reason I fell in love with Adelle (as did many others) is because there something you can relate too.

Obviously not literally!! (cos we dont all go sleep around, and go to rehab. etc) But its a soap so all the craziness must happen!But, they have their ups & downs.. There fights. But, they pick them selves up & dust themselves off and work through it.And since they moved in, there relationship has jumped forward. They talk through their problems in a loving, caring & hilarious way.The writers just had to get them married. :) It would be a beautiful way to say goodbye to Adelle. It would give us all a bit of closure

I dont think its got nothing do with rushing it through cos of Jess' departure. It think its a natural thing that should happen. Coss us Adelle fans need it.

Something BIG & fancy. Like J&M.A huge declaration.Maybe a few episodes full of it!! Just to p*ss off the Adelle haters :P

I think their MUST be a wedding. Otherwise it would just be like 'oh bye bye Belle- nice knowing you!'

Adelle need a huge celebration of all they have been through over the years, & how much they have shaped & transformed thanks to eachother.

Practicality's!! Who cares! It's summer bay!! I dont know any widdow who would jump into bed with her dead husbands cousin a few months after he died..or someone coming back from the dead.. or people just mysteriously dissapearing.. or people ending up in hospitals 100 times a week!!

Give us Adelle fans our wedding!!! You Tachel fans got your b*oody wedding!! :)

RANT over

I guess some people are passionate about the climate, or nature, or mountains, or books...I however, are very passionate about two imaginative characters named Aden & Belle :D lol.

well said!! :wink:

Quick question: Mr Jack Holden are you grumble bum?

Back on topic:

Justin Chambers who plays Alex on Grey's Anatomy said this about Izzie who is dying from skin cancer and iI think it relates perfectly when talking about Belle and Aden Chambers (who plays Axel)said "I'm going to marry her and do the right thing because she might be dead soon, so let's try and make what little time she has left beautiful" I love what he said, because its so true :wub:

Archived