Adelle Question

Guest LauraPhilly!!

Adelle Wedding??  

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No.I suspect that if Belle wasn't leaving they wouldn't even be discussing it.Having them get married would be forced and unnatural and purely a matter of plot expediency.But then that pretty much sums up their whole relationship.

That's exactly what I've been trying to say, I just didn't say it as clearly as you did :lol: I'm not saying Aden and Belle wouldn't be the type to get married later on in their lives because I'm sure they would but they are NOT the sort of characters who I believe would consider getting married so quickly, so young and at this point in their lives. I'm positive they wouldn't be if Belle wasn't going to die and therefore I think it looks forced and unnatural as you say and just makes me lose all interest.

Archived