Adelle Question

Guest LauraPhilly!!

Adelle Wedding??  

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A stable relationship is when the couple support each other regardless and stay together through the bad times and the good. As soon as things get a little difficult Aden and Belle call it quits and wash their hands of each other.

When Aden desperately needed her she ran off and slept with Angelo. When she needed him he dumped her.

They're both too young to make such a serious commitment and need to just be together and have fun without any extra pressure.

People could say the same about Kirsty and Kane with all the drama they went through and they were married for 3 years at least. It can work and it will because despite it all... they found their way back to each other in the best way possible.

I vote yes and there are Adelle fans around, we just dont post as much on this site anymore about them.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. Most definitely not at this point. It's too soon. Their relationship needs more time to stabilise and they need to be able to know that they can count on their partner, that (s)he won't walk out the minute things get rough. IMO they're not there yet. But then again, that's just me as a child who watched her parents go through a divorce and blamed herself for it, and as a result, won't be getting married unless she's sure that she'll spend the rest of her life with him (unless he does something unforgivable). So it's a no from me at this point. Maybe I'll change my mind as it gets closer to

Belle's departure

. I somehow doubt it though... :unsure:

I hope they do,

but I definitely think that that this 'cancer storyline' is just a cover up, as Todd menioned things with Clint the loan shark take an extremely and life threatening turn. I think he threatens Belle's life, so she has to fake her death to stop him going after her. If Jess has left, she wouldn't have done that photo shoot with Todd, as it is a recent photo of her with her brown hair back.

I hope they do,

but I definitely think that that this 'cancer storyline' is just a cover up, as Todd menioned things with Clint the loan shark take an extremely and life threatening turn. I think he threatens Belle's life, so she has to fake her death to stop him going after her. If Jess has left, she wouldn't have done that photo shoot with Todd, as it is a recent photo of her with her brown hair back.

Gilly, the photoshoot wouldn't necessarily have to be recent!

They could have taken these photos yonks before they were actually gona print the magazine!

I hope they do,

Gilly, the photoshoot wouldn't necessarily have to be recent!

They could have taken these photos yonks before they were actually gona print the magazine!

And also, she still has storylines coming up, so I'm pretty sure she would still do photo shoots.

Archived