Adelle Question

Guest LauraPhilly!!

Adelle Wedding??  

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

To me I see a stable relationship, an unstable relationship to me is fighting constantly about the smallest things and lack of communcation, when theres a "silence" in a relationship like there's a barrier keeping a person from disucssing their problems. I see Aden and Belle having no trouble with expresing there thoughts and feelings with each other when theres something bothering them, if they hide the "issue/problem" then its probably for a good reason ie. not wanting to worry the other person.

To me I thought Tasha and Robbie were not ready for marriage and they were too immature.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said yes to them getting married....

Just because they've been through problems, both have been in rehab and broken up more times then I can count. It doesn't mean they are not ready for marriage.

Belle laughed at the idea because in was back in 2007 and she was only just at the end of high school when Annie said Drew had bought rings and Belle thought he was going to propose!

I know two people in my life who were together for literally two days when the guy proposed to the girl....

And before you scoff and laugh, dont!

My nan and pop literally knew each other two days, pop saw her on the first day and asked her out of a date and then then next day he bought a ring, and they were going to be married for 50 years this year but nan sadly passed away two days after easter before that could happen.

Just because they've only been back together for such a short time.

Does not make it wrong!

A stable relationship is when the couple support each other regardless and stay together through the bad times and the good. As soon as things get a little difficult Aden and Belle call it quits and wash their hands of each other.

When Aden desperately needed her she ran off and slept with Angelo. When she needed him he dumped her.

They're both too young to make such a serious commitment and need to just be together and have fun without any extra pressure.

I don't see why people are making such a big deal of it. When I look at Aden and Belle, I see two people, two normal people, who have had they're ups and downs, have broken up and got back together again.

I don't mean to get too into it now, but there is just so much love and respect and compassion between these two.

they could maybe do what tasha and robbie did at first, they could get married but not be really, really married.

when they broke up, and got back together previous times, I think that was all just steps towards the day where they got married. Belle has had so many relationships with guys in this show, Aden is just not one of those guys. They connect on a level they she never did with Lucas, Ric or even Drew. Aden and Belle have been through so much together, all those moments just bring them closer together.

I think it would be just heartbreaking for them to get married, and then Belle to die in a months after, but I reckon thats just going to be the way it happens.

An Adelle wedding is kinda what all we Adelle fans wanted in the end, one way or another. Of course I doubt any of us wanted Belle to die so soon after.

Aden and Belle will probably be one of the many couples on this show that viewers just loved, because what they have is just so honest and so beautiful. I would like to think that the scriptwriters would have had us fans in mind when they were writing the storyline leading up to Belle's death.

I just think that a wedding...would be a perfect tribute to all they've gone through in the year that they've been together.

I don't see why people are making such a big deal of it. When I look at Aden and Belle, I see two people, two normal people, who have had they're ups and downs, have broken up and got back together again.

I don't mean to get too into it now, but there is just so much love and respect and compassion between these two.

they could maybe do what tasha and robbie did at first, they could get married but not be really, really married.

when they broke up, and got back together previous times, I think that was all just steps towards the day where they got married. Belle has had so many relationships with guys in this show, Aden is just not one of those guys. They connect on a level they she never did with Lucas, Ric or even Drew. Aden and Belle have been through so much together, all those moments just bring them closer together.

I think it would be just heartbreaking for them to get married, and then Belle to die in a months after, but I reckon thats just going to be the way it happens.

An Adelle wedding is kinda what all we Adelle fans wanted in the end, one way or another. Of course I doubt any of us wanted Belle to die so soon after.

Aden and Belle will probably be one of the many couples on this show that viewers just loved, because what they have is just so honest and so beautiful. I would like to think that the scriptwriters would have had us fans in mind when they were writing the storyline leading up to Belle's death.

I just think that a wedding...would be a perfect tribute to all they've gone through in the year that they've been together.

I couldn't have said it any better myself.

And I think these last couple of days are proving that, and the next couple of days or weeks to come will continue to do the same!

It's amazing how some people have this different view of Adelle's relationship.

God no. That would be so cheesy and such a cliche. They only just got back together and have such an unstable relationship, marriage would be a huge mistake.

They should just be together and be happy without too much pressure

agree. It would be only because of that Belle ise leaving. Pointless.

I don't see how getting married even though the person may die is pointless, the cermony is a moment where you express you love through words and exchange rings. It's a celebration. I think that if you see something as "pointless" because you know something bad is gonna happen is a pretty depressing view of things.

I meant that if Belle wouldn't leave, I doubt it would happen so soon. But now we know she leaves, it would seem to me like it's rushed and they want Aden to be widow. I don't know, I think it would be desperate and wrong. It's just my opinion. :D

Archived