Adelle Question

Guest LauraPhilly!!

Adelle Wedding??  

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God no. That would be so cheesy and such a cliche. They only just got back together and have such an unstable relationship, marriage would be a huge mistake.

They should just be together and be happy without too much pressure.

I agree. It would be only because of that Belle ise leaving. Pointless.

Is there anyone here thats adores Adelle?

Yes! Don't worry there are still some of us out there, we just tend to chat about our love for Adelle elsewhere these days...

There are some set photos floating around that hint at a wedding and well Todd and Jess are both in them so I know lots of us Adelle shippers are hoping for a wedding. I don't want a deathbed wedding, I want it to be something they can both enjoy rather than Belle being too ill to really cope with it all but I wouldn't mind if they already knew she was ill/dying because that would make it so much more touching.

It's amazing how some people have this different view of Adelle's relationship.

God no. That would be so cheesy and such a cliche. They only just got back together and have such an unstable relationship, marriage would be a huge mistake.

They should just be together and be happy without too much pressure

agree. It would be only because of that Belle ise leaving. Pointless.

I don't see how getting married even though the person may die is pointless, the cermony is a moment where you express you love through words and exchange rings. It's a celebration. I think that if you see something as "pointless" because you know something bad is gonna happen is a pretty depressing view of things.

No, No way. They really need to work together to form a stable relationship before they even contemplate getting married. Aden and Belle are only 20 and they are just far too immature to make such a decision. They have both also had major issues which resulted in them spending time getting treatment, so therefore they need to wait a while until they both feel comfortable with their situations.

Archived