What do you think of Trey?

Guest Danni02

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This poll only seems to have two options – “love” and “hate”, whereas some people might simply like him, dislike him, think he’s ok or feel indifferent.

Anyway I like him. Again as I’ve said about many other characters I wasn’t keen on him initially. I did find it funny the way he was trying to wind Geoff up re Nicole but I hated the Kung Fu references he made towards Jai, the way he was behaving towards some of his fellow class mates and the way he lied and almost got Miles and Kirsty into serious trouble . My opinion started to change once we had an insight into his home life (surprise surprise) and eventually found out he was bullied at his last school because of his weight. During the fight I always felt as though Trey didn’t want to actually harm Jai and simply wanted to let him know who’s boss. As someone already mentioned he doesn’t seem as exciting now that he’s not bad and appears to have lost some of that confidence/cockiness but I still like the warmth he’s shown towards Nicole. And if that keeps her from being with Aden even better.

This poll only seems to have two options – “love” and “hate”, whereas some people might simply like him, dislike him, think he’s ok or feel indifferent.

When I made the poll, I did put Like Dislike and He's Ok as options [or at least I though I did] So I'm not sure why they are not there.

Hate him.I'd rather watch paint dry.I wish he and Claudia would go off into the sunset together.

:lol: I would love that to happen. haha. Then we can have a G&N reunion! :D

You know, given that they're obviously not going to let Geoff and Claudia be happy together, I think that would be the best thing to happen, it'd given them both the happiest ending possible and show them doing something constructive with their lives.(I'm thinking Sam and Sandy here for some reason.) It'd certainly be a lot better than Claudia going back to Lachie or trying to make out Nicole and Trey is anything other than a convenience for both of them.

Archived