Glee

Jayde

Very emotional finale, I knew they'd wring every bit out of it- the competition, Quinn's baby, Glee club not knowing whether it was still going.

So, when is series 2?

I watched Kurt, Mercedes and Will on 'Jonathan Ross' last night, they were so sweet.

I watched Kurt, Mercedes and Will on 'Jonathan Ross' last night, they were so sweet.

Did you see Chris with those sai swords?! He was fierce!

Oh my, the finale. I watched it about four, five ... six? times. I adore it so much.

Key moments of awesome for me were:

- Flashback to when Beth/Drizzle was created. Puck/Quinn.

- Going around in a circle and saying what they will miss most about Glee. It felt very 'Breakfast Club'. In that, once Glee was over, things would return to how they were before *sadface*.

- 'Don't Stop' in the car. Oh boy. *cries*

- Finn's spiel about being a leader and then *kiss*.

- "Solos you did or didn't get" - Poignant look at Kurt/Mercedes.

- Now, I've had my issues with Schue and his teaching appropriateness throughout the season, but really, he has a passion for performing and he loves those kids. I can't fault him on that.

- I was surprised to have Regionals so early in the episode, but so good!

- "I'm a Winner and You're Fat" - Sue Sylvester never change.

- Aural Intensity :lol:.

- "We have something the other teams don't. Finn's dancing!" Finn's proud then confused look.

- "Break a leg" "I love you". I've been on the Rachel/Jess ship for the entire back 9, but man that was adorable.

- Faithfully :wub: Any Way You Want It/Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin' :D Don't Stop Believin' :wub:

- Bohemian Rhapsody editted with Quinn's labour was spectacular. And JGroff in a pink shirt and playing piano *hearts*.

- I'm still kind of erked by Shelby taking Beth. She used Jesse to get to know Rachel only to decide she didn't want a grown up daughter, so now she takes the baby? Do not want.

- "Did you love me?" "Yes. Especially now." Awwwwwwwwwwwww.

- Emma going off at Figgins. Amazing!

- Impromptu Will/Emma kiss. I'm not really on board this ship, but again, Glee - why so cute?

- Mike and Matt - They speak!

- Schue being like a dad to Finn. *puddle of tears on the floor*

- I *hate* To Sir, With Love (the movie) so had reservations about liking the song. But Glee, how is it you can make any song good?

- Sue voting for New Directions and giving them another year. Yay! I like that it was still a selfish motive, though.

So yeah, pretty much all of it!

• 2 weeks later...

It's nothing.They were just talking about the finale.I have no idea how they come up with that.As far as I could tell there was nothing about a breakdown,either in character or RL.Idiot false advertising again.

It's nothing.They were just talking about the finale.I have no idea how they come up with that.As far as I could tell there was nothing about a breakdown,either in character or RL.Idiot false advertising again.

Thank you for the information, Im really glad it was nothing. I hate it when its false advertising.

Archived