Glee

Jayde

Lea Michele and Idina Menzel have to be related in real life surely?! Two people cannot possibly look that alike without being related!

:lol: It's not hard to think that. They look like they could be mother and daughter.

Theatricality may just be my new favourite episode.

Kurt <3. Rachel/Shelby singing Poker Face. Kiss and Gaga oh my! Puck singing to Quinn and wanting to name his daughter Jackie Daniels

:lol:

The only thing that could have made this episode better would be the presence of one, Jesse St James.

• 3 weeks later...

I was so close to crying when the glee kids sang to Mr Schuster and he started crying. And when he cried in the car while he was listening to Journey!

It was such a good season finale. I really liked that Shelby is getting the chance to have a family again with Quinn's baby but I hope she'll still stay in contact with Rachel and try to build a relationship with her in the next season.

And it was nice to see Sue's softer side for a while, even if it was closely followed up by a jibe at Will's car/hair. "I don't want to touch it in case I catch Poor" haha her best line of the season!

And Will and Emma are the cutest thing ever. Does anyone else think she made the whole dentist thing up to make him jealous?

And Will and Emma are the cutest thing ever. Does anyone else think she made the whole dentist thing up to make him jealous?

Nope, its true. We see him next season, and will be played by John Stamos (from Full House). I think he is a strange choice to play a role on Glee, but i am still looking forward to seeing how he does with it.

While I think John Stamos' casting as Carl is odd (FYI, it's not a spoiler), I have faith in the casting directors. They haven't failed us yet.

I loved the season finale but am a bit unsure about Sue turning nice, even if it was for a little while. I liked her trying to destroy the Glee club but her being responsible for their renewal will more or less banish that option for her character next season. They'll need another excuse to make her bad.

Archived