Glee

Jayde

Kurt + Bad Romance = <33333

Adore this song so much :wub:. Can't wait to see it in the actual episode.

Why do I love Jesse St James so much? Seriously. Jonathon Groff, never leave.

I want Puck and Rachel to get back together. Puck has zero chemistry with Quinn, and i just dont like Rachel with Jesse. And Finn can be with Quinn.

Oh, and can i just say, i loved that Emma finally stood up for herself; and the coaxing from Sue just made it all the more better. Someone needed to bring Will down a bit and im glad it was Emma. She's such a sweetie. She's one of my fav characters because she is just so adorable and i love her germ phobias and OCDness. Makes me laugh.

So i was just reading something about the two guys who play Artie and Puck. They were recently on the Ryan Seacrest radio show, and Ryan S was talking about an email he had recieved from Ryan Murphy (the creator of Glee) that said that

one of the two guys (Artie & Puck) wouldn't be returning for season 2. Apparently who it will be hasn't been decided yet.

This is so wrong. They can't get rid of either.

^^ From what I can gather it's not as dire as it seems.

The quote related to the fact that both Artie and Puck would need to re-audition for the glee club and only one would make it.

I'm assuming that it might only be one of those one episode story arcs (kind of like Acafellas) so I don't think we should hit the panic buttons just yet.

Ah okay.

What i first read made it sound as if one of the actors would be leaving the show. But i just read something else that said it would just be a character not making it back into the club.

Crap, sorry about not putting it in spoiler tags in my above post.

That's okay :).

I'm watching some of the videos on YouTube of the Glee tour. Seriously. They need to bring it to Australia. Defying Gravity, Mash-ups, Bad Romance. It is all incredible.

Really hop!ng that rumour !s only a one ep!sode th!ng !f !t happens at all.

A th!rd season already?So long as ! don't have to be put through endless F!nchel torture !'m all for !t.Can't they just get together and real!se how bad they are for each other and be done w!th !t already...

They did bring it to Australia when it first started last year, in Blacktown. :D

Yeah, I know about the promo tour (Pity they didn't bring it to Perth *sigh*). But I'm watching the new videos of like the full concert tour they are doing across the US. So good!

Maybe with the certainty of having three seasons Ryan Murphy and the rest of the writer's can focus more on story arcs and continuity and give the fans more to watch that just the glitzy numbers (Which, don't get me wrong, are awesome, but some times I want just a bit more). And more Jonathan Groff. Pretty please ^_^.

Archived