Mr Bartlett

Guest Bellzi

Do you like Mr Bartlett  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As mentioned already he’s ok. When he first started I wasn’t really keen on him. It felt like he wanted Sally ousted so he could claim her job as top dog. The there was the time Jazz saw him at the illegal fight which made me think hmmm. But since he’s become headmaster my opinion of him has changed. Initially he seemed quite stern but after Kirsty came back to the bay we saw a different side to him. A more compassionate side if you like. Admittedly he was being nice to her because he fancied her but I still felt quite sorry for him (especially the time when he was eating in the Den by himself). He just seemed like a lonely old man. I did think he was a bit petty when he found out Kirsty was going out with Miles sacking her for taking the money from the box and lending it to Jai for the school trip (he was quite right to do that but his motives were very questionable).

There was an episode when Kirsty took him back to his place (I think after he injured himself on the bike) and we saw a picture of his wife. That was the perfect opportunity for character development and I thought we were going to find out a lot more about him. But that seemed to be forgotten and he doesn’t feature too much in any episodes he’s in. Not sure how I feel about that but if he’s going to be more heavily involved I’d rather find out more about his past and any family he has.

He is okay. Better then Donald was

Omg how can you say that :lol: Don was a legend.

Totally agree. :D

Actually, I'm surprised about the results of this poll. I thought nobody likes him. :D I was wrong. I hated when he tryed to impress Kirsty. I've never liked him.

Archived