Who should Geoff be with?

Guest Danni02

Geoff  

95 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tempted to vote "other" and say he should be with either Melody or Belle but I voted for Claudia.I think Geoff and Nicole have run their cause and I actually really like Geoff and Claudia together so I hope they stick with it for a while instead of splitting them up straightaway.

Although given that both Geoff and Nicole are going out with non-regulars, a part of me is still expecting their new partners to disappear a few weeks down the line and they end up back together.

I'm going with what I have read to be general opinion - and because I am a big shipper of Geoff and Nicole - I think their relationship was one of the best because it was different and showed that two people, who where different could still make things work and I felt cheated at first by the writers because instead of carrying on this vibe, at the first sign of conflict they pulled them apart - I know this happens in real life but they could have at least given them slightly more time to work things out.. because in the weeks post-split it was obvious there was still something there, but again the writers felt it was more important to start a feeble will they wont they which went nowhere - then they attached two guest stars to the already popular and established characters of G&N to try and make these characters likable (that last sentence is a bit of a guessy rant to be honest).

I agree with the poster who writes that when Trey and Claudia depart that these guys could end up back together, and hopefully the experiences of those relationships (Trey with his Body Issues & Claudia's Sprog thing) can help them move past the niggling differences that pulled them apart the first time around.

Archived