Martha/Hugo

Never.

Angelo killed Jack.

Could Hugo be the one that killed Jack? Did Hugo come to the bay to get close to Martha and destroy her life?

But....WHY?? Murder his own cousin (who we know he got on well with) just to get close to the wife he doesn't even know??? And why would he want to destroy her life? I can't see it at all. No way.

But this is H&A . Anything can happen !!

and the fact is there was a 3rd shooter there on the night Jack was killed. Was that ever explained ? No it wasn't so there is always the possibility of someone else having killed him.

You can't say 100% definitely that Hugo was not involved with what happened to Jack because this is Summer bay and weirder things have happened. I think its just the Hugo fans here saying that he would never do anything like that just because there Hugo fans and are blind as to blocking out that Hugo could never do anything bad.

Only time will tell I guess. Whatever happens I highly don't expect Hugo and Martha to be still together this time next year and also doubt Hugo will still be around.

H&A itself has confirmed that Angelo killed Jack and that it never will be brought up again, we already know that he isn't in witness protection :rolleyes: , so i hope they weren't referring to that since i'm really not counting on the toxic waste case being reopend up ever again!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Hugo and Martha will last. Unlike Jack and Martha who were on and off.

Martha and Hugo will NEVER EVER have what Jack & Martha had !!

Maybe even better (different better) If they get the chance .

There's something about Martha and Hugo (can't put it in words, for a change <_< ) that Jack and Martha never had but we already know that what Martha and Jack had, Hugo and Martha NEVER EVER will have!!

I hope Hugo and Martha will last. Unlike Jack and Martha who were on and off.

Martha and Hugo will NEVER EVER have what Jack & Martha had !!

Maybe even better (different better) If they get the chance .

There's something about Martha and Hugo (can't put it in words, for a change <_< ) that Jack and Martha never had but we already know that what Martha and Jack had, Hugo and Martha NEVER EVER will have!!

They could be better in a way but the only reason for that is what Martha had with Jack changed her as a person and made her less selfish and appreciate what shes got.

So in other words Jack and Marthas relationship helped her grow as a person and now Hugo just comes along with Martha readily perfect and doesn't need to endure Martha's selfishness.(if you know what I mean)

Jack and Martha are THE single best couple I've ever seen, it was so clear how much they adored each other. I think part of the reason why Martha loves Hugo is because of the connection he is to Jack and I feel that makes her feel safer.

Blimey, folks, calm down! :rolleyes: People are allowed to not prefer Jack and shouldn't be shot down every time they dare say it! :blink:

Umm I'm not shooting down anyone !!

I only said that "Margo" will never have as good a relationship as J&M had thats all.

Am I not allowed my opinion ?

Of course you're allowed the opinion! But the way you said it seemed a bit over-defensive and tantrumy! :wink: You don't need to defend Jack quite so hard! He's more than well-loved around here, that's quite obvious. ^_^

Oh yeah i miss Jack if only it was the other way around & Martha died and Jack got with......?

Of course you're allowed the opinion! But the way you said it seemed a bit over-defensive and tantrumy! :wink: You don't need to defend Jack quite so hard! He's more than well-loved around here, that's quite obvious. ^_^

Oh yeah i miss Jack if only it was the other way around & Martha died and Jack got with......?

With Hugo? :blink::lol:

Edited by hollywoodmug2