Martha/Hugo

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Martha and Hugo are good together. I don't believe that i am saying this, but here goes. Could Hugo be the one that killed Jack? Did Hugo come to the bay to get close to Martha and destroy her life?

WE know that Hugo was involved in some illegal stuff before the bay.

I love Hugo and Martha together so i don't want this to be true.

Never.

Angelo killed Jack.

Could Hugo be the one that killed Jack? Did Hugo come to the bay to get close to Martha and destroy her life?

But....WHY?? Murder his own cousin (who we know he got on well with) just to get close to the wife he doesn't even know??? And why would he want to destroy her life? I can't see it at all. No way.

But this is H&A . Anything can happen !!

and the fact is there was a 3rd shooter there on the night Jack was killed. Was that ever explained ? No it wasn't so there is always the possibility of someone else having killed him.

You can't say 100% definitely that Hugo was not involved with what happened to Jack because this is Summer bay and weirder things have happened. I think its just the Hugo fans here saying that he would never do anything like that just because there Hugo fans and are blind as to blocking out that Hugo could never do anything bad.

Only time will tell I guess. Whatever happens I highly don't expect Hugo and Martha to be still together this time next year and also doubt Hugo will still be around.

I don't like this couple, I think Martha moved on way too quickly and in my personal opinion I think its wrong with move on with her dead husband's cousin, yuk!

There's nothing appealing about Hugo. I find him a boring character.

I agree Steph! :)

Hugo just bores me to death , and this stupid abalone thing/mystery storyline only makes me want to die of boredom.

I do think that Martha may have moved on quickly enough but I wouldn't say "way too quickly". It was good to see that Martha didn't revert to her old ways and just jump into bed with anyone , it really reflected how much she had changed and grown since she married Jack for the 2nd time. She agonized over and battled her feelings for Hugo for months which was nice to see.

I did initially dislike the Martha/Hugo pairing but ever since the bus bomb explosion thing I have started to find them "OK" as in I won't be shouting across the forum how much I love them just yet :P

Also I really really really think Hugo is gona end up hurting Martha (not physically) over his involvement with this mystery storyline, whether it be his death or his behaviour to come with the mystery being revealed. <_<

Edited by john003au
Personal refertence

I don't like this couple, I think Martha moved on way too quickly and in my personal opinion I think its wrong with move on with her dead husband's cousin, yuk!

There's nothing appealing about Hugo. I find him a boring character.

I agree Steph! :)

Hugo just bores me to death , and this stupid abalone thing/mystery storyline only makes me want to die of boredom.

I do think that Martha may have moved on quickly enough but I wouldn't say "way too quickly". It was good to see that Martha didn't revert to her old ways and just jump into bed with anyone , it really reflected how much she had changed and grown since she married Jack for the 2nd time. She agonized over and battled her feelings for Hugo for months which was nice to see.

I did initially dislike the Martha/Hugo pairing but ever since the bus bomb explosion thing I have started to find them "OK" as in I won't be shouting across the forum how much I love them just yet :P

Also I really really really think Hugo is gona end up hurting Martha (not physically) over his involvement with this mystery storyline, whether it be his death or his behaviour to come with the mystery being revealed. <_<

I hope that Hugo didnt kill Jack just for the reason Martha will cry for ages screaming my lover killed my other lover and she will nbe how i feel about Leah boring

i really dont like the hugo/martha pairing, but i dont like the characters much individually either.

i never really liked martha, but i could stand her when she was with jack, because i loved him

hugo's character isnt that great either, the abalone story line has been going on for ever, with angelo thinking it was hugo, hugo convincing angelo it wasnt, and then angelo thinking it was hugo again

Never.

Angelo killed Jack.

Could Hugo be the one that killed Jack? Did Hugo come to the bay to get close to Martha and destroy her life?

But....WHY?? Murder his own cousin (who we know he got on well with) just to get close to the wife he doesn't even know??? And why would he want to destroy her life? I can't see it at all. No way.

But this is H&A . Anything can happen !!

and the fact is there was a 3rd shooter there on the night Jack was killed. Was that ever explained ? No it wasn't so there is always the possibility of someone else having killed him.

You can't say 100% definitely that Hugo was not involved with what happened to Jack because this is Summer bay and weirder things have happened. I think its just the Hugo fans here saying that he would never do anything like that just because there Hugo fans and are blind as to blocking out that Hugo could never do anything bad.

Only time will tell I guess. Whatever happens I highly don't expect Hugo and Martha to be still together this time next year and also doubt Hugo will still be around.

i thought it was confirmed by Police forensics that the bullet that killed Jack came from Angelos gun?

Surely that rules out anyone else being responsible for killing him. It was Angelo who killed Jack.

But yes there may be more to find out about who else was there that night.

I really dont think Hugo is involved in that although I have been wondering recently about the fact that his character description says he worked with Greenpeace - could that be a link to all this and the dump site??

I never thought he was involved in the Abolone thing for many reasons but his profile also says he has worked in conservation so he wouldnt damage the abolone stock by poaching imo.

All that is just Angelo getting things wrong and making things personal again.

I like him and Martha together, i think they are good for each other.

I find him interesting and I am interested in finding out more about him and his background.

I also wonder if his and Xaviers Dad might turn up at some point?).

But I am not blind to the fact that they may have him involved in this but I honestly don't think how is has been portrayed so far shows he has the character for this - but I could be proved wrong, although i hope not.

Edited by AnnaB