Should Joey come back?

Guest Laura

Should Joey come back?  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

When I voted yes, I wanted her to come back and get back together with Charlie.

Now I still want her to come back, have Charlie apologize to her for treating her horrendously, only for Joey to punch her in the throat and starting dating Ruby...or Nicole, I'm not picky, she had good chemistry with both of them.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I voted yes, I wanted her to come back and get back together with Charlie.

Now I still want her to come back, have Charlie apologize to her for treating her horrendously, only for Joey to punch her in the throat and starting dating Ruby...or Nicole, I'm not picky, she had good chemistry with both of them.

I think a slap and a "screw you, you emotionally retarded closet case" chant would be enough. We don't need to punch people now. That said Ruby is by far the best Buckton sister. She is also a more age appropriate person for Joey to date.

Actually that is a good thought. Joey and Aden did relate very well and it would be good to see Aden's grieving take place in the sort of context that would provide rather than the oft repeted cliche of " oh I can't get together with you it's too soon after whoever". I'm afraid I'm over that.

I think the storyline is un-finished so it's a yes for me. I can't say I enjoyed the Joey and Charlie storyline but I'd still bring her back to tie up loose ends.

I vote yes!!! I loved Jarlie, but if anything to make them stop going down this awful route of Charlie & Angleo. Yuck. I hate Angelo. Have hated him right from the first moment.

And yes, if she doesn't move back in with Charlie at first she could go live with Aden. I liked their friendship alot, as well as with Ruby and Nicole too. Would like to see more of the boats again too.

Actually that is a good thought. Joey and Aden did relate very well and it would be good to see Aden's grieving take place in the sort of context that would provide rather than the oft repeted cliche of " oh I can't get together with you it's too soon after whoever". I'm afraid I'm over that.

Well if Joey came back and was friends with Aden during

aftermath of Belle's death we wouldn't have to worry about them getting together like with Aden/Nicole, or would we?

. Aden, Nicole and Joey would be a good friendship group, although now that Nicole is good friends with Ruby I don't know how that would work. That said I think Joey and Ruby got a pretty well considering that Rubes totally blamed Charlie for their breakup.

Archived